Which version of Batman design/version for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batman66poster.jpg

BB

It should look like this:

jim+lee+batman.jpg

Especially since we look to be getting a modern AH! Catwoman piece BUT they should combine multiple artists interpretations as it looks like they did with the Joker and have done with the Marvel line in the beginning.

I want a Neil Adams version though before everything is said and done.

i agree.the bat on the chest must be black.this batman will look epic!:yess::yess:

Adams, Lee, or Ross. Well, SS has got between now and when the license comes up to be renewed to do them all.

I think that Neal Adams would be the best to start. That's an iconic style/look and would make for a grand statue IMO

If the PF comes out with either of the newest designs of DCnU (or the design just before that) it will be an easy pass.

If it comes out based on Jim Lee's Hush work, Alex Ross' stuff, Tim Sale's stuff, Neal Adams' or just the "classsic" Batman look, it will be a must buy for me.

Jim Lee's is good but I think I'd go with either Brian Bolland or Bernie Wrightson's takes...or better yeat have them do the art for the sculpt. How awesome would that be!:thud:

While Jim Lee IS D.C. Comics to many, I have to agree..I'd prefer a Bolland, Wrightson or classic Adams.

I agree about the cover, but I don't want a statue of that. It doesn't translate well to 3D. :lol

I'll have to agree. Great cover and the actuall sculpt on that statue shows nice technique, but in 3D it looks like he's extreamly constipated and on the toilet.

Back