Which Superman Movie is actually Super?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Which Superman Movie is your favorite Superman movie?

Man of Steel. Superman II, Donner Cut would actually probably be second for me. Then S:TM, Superman Returns, Superman III.

SnakeDoc

This was just a very different Superman to the one I know. I mean Lois knows the truth from the beginning? Clark never has to hide who he is from her? Did they do this because it's too unbelievable that Lois can't recognize Clark as Superman because of the glasses? I was just surprised watching the film that they went that route.
Cavill really didn't have to play Clark Kent as we know him at all. Even in the final scene I expected him to play the klutz, knocking into people, but he didn't at all. Also just how does Clark become a journalist at a paper without actually studying journalism?

I liked the story of Krypton though, it was something that I'd never seen them explore, so I found that an interesting addition.

What happened to the Fortress of Solitude though and Clark's suit being in the ship still in perfect condition that fits perfectly?

I haven't seen the original movie in a long time, so I can't really vote right now.

I'm not saying I hated MOS, it was just very different. I did though however think there was just too much action at times and tbh I could have done without Lois and Clark kissing at the end, it was really lame.

This was just a very different Superman to the one I know. I mean Lois knows the truth from the beginning? Clark never has to hide who he is from her? Did they do this because it's too unbelievable that Lois can't recognize Clark as Superman because of the glasses? I was just surprised watching the film that they went that route.
Cavill really didn't have to play Clark Kent as we know him at all. Even in the final scene I expected him to play the klutz, knocking into people, but he didn't at all. Also just how does Clark become a journalist at a paper without actually studying journalism?

I liked the story of Krypton though, it was something that I'd never seen them explore, so I found that an interesting addition.

What happened to the Fortress of Solitude though and Clark's suit being in the ship still in perfect condition that fits perfectly?

I haven't seen the original movie in a long time, so I can't really vote right now.

I'm not saying I hated MOS, it was just very different. I did though however think there was just too much action at times and tbh I could have done without Lois and Clark kissing at the end, it was really lame.

Pretty much my thoughts. MOS tried too hard to be uber bad-*** and different. Don't fix what's not broken. We needed the new action yes, but they left out the charm and substance.
(Unless you include Pa Kent going back for Fido substance)

Pretty much my thoughts. MOS tried too hard to be uber bad-*** and different. Don't fix what's not broken. We needed the new action yes, but they left out the charm and substance.
(Unless you include Pa Kent going back for Fido substance)

That had all the substance of a rice cake. :lol

Both movies have problems both are enjoyable also.

I would say that's a bit generous. More like MOS is Continental Cola to Superman: the Movie's Coca Cola.

crJKcxL.png

I haven't had an RC Cola in probably 20 years. But damn if I didn't enjoy it the last time I tried!

RC and Shasta. The cheap staple of school field trips.

Back