Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dooku probably more than anything. Also luminara, Shaak ti, bariss, ahsoka, yaddle, oppress

Lando (ESB) is my #1, followed by Krennic and the rest of the Rogue One Crew (Cassian, Baze and Bodhi) there are others I would buy, but these are the ones that I really want.

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen (post Empire contact)

but really Slave Leia Salacious Crumb 2 pack with Jabba chocking chain; Rocket Pack Maz from TLJ; Stuttering Code-breaker dude from TLJ; and Broom-stick boy TLJ

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen (post Empire contact)

but really Slave Leia Salacious Crumb 2 pack with Jabba chocking chain; Rocket Pack Maz from TLJ; Stuttering Code-breaker dude from TLJ; and Broom-stick boy TLJ

Good stuff here!

An episode V Lando would be nice, that would basically finish off my OT collection. I would like to see Ep I Qui-Gon, Ep III Obi-wan, and Cassian from Rogue One.

I can reiterate the wants for General Veers, Scout Trooper, Leia Boushh, Baze etc

But the figure most needed is a Lando.
And not a cosplay version from the Han Solo movie. A BDW one!

Bespin or Skiff ideally. General would be fine too.

Veers is my #2, behind Wedge and ahead of Lando. Once I get all three of those, I can be happy with my OT collection. I hope they get to Veers, but it feels like a long shot.

All I have on my list to fill out my needed figures are,

Emperor + Throne
Imperial Guard
Poe - Flightgear
Cassian
Krennic
Baze

I would like to see the Max Rebo Band and Cassian. Most of the other figures I want, I'm guessing they will get to eventually, but I'm not so sure about these.

Veers is my #2, behind Wedge and ahead of Lando. Once I get all three of those, I can be happy with my OT collection. I hope they get to Veers, but it feels like a long shot.

Veers would shift no problem.
Great actor in the role. The most efficient imperial officer across the saga. Commands the best vehicle in the best scene across the Saga.

Get him made Hot Toys!!!

Seems like Lando is high on a lot of people’s list. With ESB Fett recently teased, he’s now at the top of my list. Maybe HT is planning to do an ESB wave of figures this coming year like they did for ROTJ this year (ie, Lando, Boba Fett, Han Bespin). General Veers/AT-AT Commander would be a purchase for me too.

1. Cloud City Lando
2. Bespin Han
3. Slave Leia (if Disney allows)
4. Qui-Gon
5. Obi-Wan Ep II, III
6. Anakin Ep II
7. Padme Amidala Ep I, II
8. Darth Maul
9. Count Dooku
10. Senator Palpatine Ep II, Ep III (scarred)
11. Oola
12. Aayla Secura
13. Darth Talon
14. Shaak Ti
15. Senate Guard
16. Mace Windu (if the knockoff doesn't resurface)

That would cover me for OT, Prequels and one Legends character

Back