Which Spiderman version is the better one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may sound strange, but the colors of the room and the lighting conditions may change how you perceive certain colors.

Correct,it's the lightings!
Besides, the photos by Mr Elljay has been enhanced by photoshop & the colors appear more vibrant.

Its just the way those photographs was taken. The one with the black background uses the light techniques, photoshopt etc. While the bottom one (which are more accurate to the actual ones in store) just uses normal setting, with ordinary set up flash.

And thats my point.... was just giving a heads up that the figure color might not look as good as the Photoshoped pictures becuase ppl might not be aware they are photoshopped and/or use special lighting. Its just something I was surprised with when I got the figure, but I still love it, only wish the colors were more richer.

Thanks to spideyfan i just scored this piece for 150$ shipped!!!
(HH pics)

This board has so many good deals :)

SymbiotSpiderman11-211x250.jpg

SymbiotSpiderman27-164x250.jpg

SymbiotSpiderman17-250x247.jpg

Congrats, Krayt. Seems like that's the most expensive spidey of the bunch. Good score on the price.

I still prefer the symbiote movie version though. As the pointy aladdin shoes of the comic ver and the different material of the hands and shoes compared to the body really kills it for me.

I like the SM3 version best. I think the material on that one blends in better with the boots, hands and head.

I'd say wait for Hot Toys to get around to it but if you must own a Medi I like SM2 better.
5-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

I also recommend getting a Parker resculpt head from Xenoviper .
PARKER1.jpg

parker2.jpg

Thanks to spideyfan i just scored this piece for 150$ shipped!!!
(HH pics)

This board has so many good deals :)

I've been trying to hunt that one down. I recently got the red and blue comic version and he is awesome! :D I've also been trying to hunt down a comic venom and he is a ^^^^^ to get a hold of too. I just won the Venom as Punisher on Ebay for $50 shipped, so that should be an alright alternative for now.

I did try to convince myself and buy it a few times already. But I just can't bring myself to buy it. It looks really out of proportion, and a bit orange to me.
If you mean proportion in terms of his overall size compared to other figures, that is because he is a Medicom RAH figure. They are slightly smaller than most others. I have the SM3 version, and am personally really happy with him.

I've owned both and the coloring is fine. In fact, I would say the color and pattern on the SM3 suit were my favorite aspects of that figure. If you can get past the leathery look of the suit he's an excellent figure.

Back