1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

TBH, with how weird Hot toys has been with figures in general, I feel the only guarantees are Black Widow with blonde hair and probably Captain Marvel at some point and that's only because she's getting her own film. If she wasn't, I couldn't say that. I expect Wasp to show up at cons but doesn't even mean she'll get to preorder sadly.

The Wasp is a title character as the movie is called “Ant-Man and The Wasp”. I believe HT is contractually obligated to make her and open her up for preorder!

I'm rather interested to see what happens with this Black Widow solo film. I know we sort of wrote off another red headed Natasha but this all but seems to confirm at least one more.

I'm rather interested to see what happens with this Black Widow solo film. I know we sort of wrote off another red headed Natasha but this all but seems to confirm at least one more.

Redheaded ScarJo Nat would be hawt and something I'd be interested to see.

Either way at one last chance to do a knock you for six ScarJo Sculpt which to date has alluded us, albeit CW was pretty damn nice and much better then AoU / WS but still not on par with say Margot Robbie.

I hope if they finally decide to do a solo Widow movie, a) do the white arctic suit b) give her a sniper rifle c) give her more firepower, she is a weapons expert!

As for IW, I think HT will likely just repaint the CW HS, given the change in hair color , new/modified suit and new batons. They are very lazy.

I’m never letting go of my dream for a Peggy Carter/Agent Carter by Hot Toys.

I’m never letting go of my dream for a Peggy Carter/Agent Carter by Hot Toys.

:goodpost: Same here - she is my favourite female Marvel character. I wouldn't mind either version tbh - I just need a 1/6 scale Peggy in my collection! She seems to be on a lot of people's wanted lists on here - Hot Toys take note! :)

:goodpost: Same here - she is my favourite female Marvel character. I wouldn't mind either version tbh - I just need a 1/6 scale Peggy in my collection! She seems to be on a lot of people's wanted lists on here - Hot Toys take note! :)

Same - I don't care which version. She's my favorite Marvel character - I even have a tiny tattoo of her iconic red hat under my ankle bone. I'm really hoping at some point that Hot Toys realizes there is a decent amount of people that would order in a heartbeat. Maybe since it's the 10 year anniversary of the Marvel cinematic universe, they'll revisit arguably one of the most influential characters to the creation of SHIELD and the Avengers? :pray:

For me for MCU, both Peggy & Sif are my grail figures. Would have to buy them if they were made. At one point that list includes Maria Hill, but glad that they finally made her in 2015!

Could the 10th Anniversary of MCU brings new life to any of these figures?

Same - I don't care which version. She's my favorite Marvel character - I even have a tiny tattoo of her iconic red hat under my ankle bone. I'm really hoping at some point that Hot Toys realizes there is a decent amount of people that would order in a heartbeat. Maybe since it's the 10 year anniversary of the Marvel cinematic universe, they'll revisit arguably one of the most influential characters to the creation of SHIELD and the Avengers? :pray:

For me for MCU, both Peggy & Sif are my grail figures. Would have to buy them if they were made. At one point that list includes Maria Hill, but glad that they finally made her in 2015!

Could the 10th Anniversary of MCU brings new life to any of these figures?

I hope so. Hopefully Hot Toys will see fit to release some "special" figures to commemorate the MCU 10th Anniversary and I hope that she is one of them! :pray: That's probably our best shot of getting her.

I'd be interested in getting a Sif too - I liked her in the Thor films - even if she was somewhat under-used in them.

Okoye and Wasp

I hope so. Hopefully Hot Toys will see fit to release some "special" figures to commemorate the MCU 10th Anniversary and I hope that she is one of them! :pray: That's probably our best shot of getting her.

I'd be interested in getting a Sif too - I liked her in the Thor films - even if she was somewhat under-used in them.

Same for Sif for me as well. Peggy and Sif are the two Marvel ladies I’ve cosplayed as, and they really deserve way more merchandising attention both for their general badassness, and, from a business standpoint, the continued, fervent demand.

I wish there was a way to show Hot Toys that the demand for these amazing women (esp. Peggy, from what I’ve seen) is still thriving. I can’t tell you how many emails I’ve sent them about her over the years.

I wish there was a way to show Hot Toys that the demand for these amazing women (esp. Peggy, from what I’ve seen) is still thriving. I can’t tell you how many emails I’ve sent them about her over the years.

As I have mentioned in another thread, if only HT has something like “Lego IDEAS”...It’s far from perfect, but still better than no way at all...

As I have mentioned in another thread, if only HT has something like “Lego IDEAS”...It’s far from perfect, but still better than no way at all...

That would be amazing if they did. I mean seriously, when significant demand exists for a product, wouldn’t a company with that lisence want to know?

^
Yep, count me in for those also. :)

I have often wondered if Hot Toys (or Sideshow) would produce figures based on a public poll.

I don't know if this will work but perhaps we can email Hot Toys, [email protected], and include links that show interests.

^
Yep, count me in for those also. :)

I have often wondered if Hot Toys (or Sideshow) would produce figures based on a public poll.

I don't know if this will work but perhaps we can email Hot Toys, [email protected], and include links that show interests.

Seriously, everyone that is interested in Peggy should and explain why she matters so much, including the 10 year anniversary. If a significant number of emails don’t do it, nothing will. I sent one a couple nights ago with links to threads that all but beg for her to be added to their 1/6 lineup.

Peggy
Sif
Quake - cannot understand utilising the Agents of Shield brand for just Ghost Rider...

Back