Which is the better Joker.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker puts a smile on your face?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good ban the idiot. they can ban a few more while they are at it. seriously this board is pissing me off lately. first i cant read the SW cuz of all the whining and now i cant get through the batman threads either. when a thread says pics, i want pics not the same person making the same negative points 100 times.

Try not to let it bother ya craw. The SW section and so on. Do you like what you buy? Then it don't matter, they can ^^^^^ and nitpick all day but when i look and my shelf that's all that matters.

Remember it's just the internet. 10 years ago most of us weren't even on the internets yet LOL

Well, I think that the HT Joker is the best available on the market. The clothing alone is worth it, and with the PLETHORA of Joker heads available... a very badass custom can be made to help it reach true accuracy. The DCD head only has the scan to brag about, and with what Les did to help it... it's the best likeness out there.

If anyone thinks this looks like Winston Churchill, they must need glasses. :lol

DSCN4660.jpg

Try not to let it bother ya craw. The SW section and so on. Do you like what you buy? Then it don't matter, they can ^^^^^ and nitpick all day but when i look and my shelf that's all that matters.

Remember it's just the internet. 10 years ago most of us weren't even on the internets yet LOL
i know i know. it just sucks when i go into pics threads lately and there arent even pics. there's one pic followed by a broken record of negativity.

i know i know. it just sucks when i go into pics threads lately and there arent even pics. there's one pic followed by a broken record of negativity.

I hear ya Craw. I like pretty much EVERYTHING I own and sometimes I just can't understand all the negativity. Life is too short to freak out over toys.

I know what you mean Craw... it's pretty negative around here lately... nothing is ever good enough for people anymore.

And whoever it was that got a PM threat, let me know... I will throw down the hammer. :devil

What IS with all the negativity lately? I mean last year at this time we were like one huge family.. now it's like one huge family that wants to kill each other at times. I dunno.. I'm just glad to be getting what I'm getting and I guess it just brings me down when someone starts the yellow rain on my parade of something I really am looking forward to.

Well, I think that the HT Joker is the best available on the market. The clothing alone is worth it, and with the PLETHORA of Joker heads available... a very badass custom can be made to help it reach true accuracy. The DCD head only has the scan to brag about, and with what Les did to help it... it's the best likeness out there.

If anyone thinks this looks like Winston Churchill, they must need glasses. :lol

DSCN4660.jpg

As we both know Josh...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...as is likeness comparison.:monkey3

you know what i hate more than debates like this? freakin batman loving newbies that seem to be flocking to this site ever since these figures were announced with their clever batman related user names and avatar's and sigs. DCD joker looks nothing and i mean nothing like heath ledger. it looks like some guy who just stepped out of the shower with wet hair and somehow got a fat lip.

im a freakin batman loving newbie that flocked here once the figures were announced :monkey2

and i hope im not worse than this debate, i really do.

As we both know Josh...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...as is likeness comparison.:monkey3

You are certainly right there... I know exactly what you mean man. We all have different tastes and different lenses that we view this world with... nobody sees it the same. I just wish the debates would not turn so ugly, so fast.

Like my last thread, the vigilante thread.... it got so damn evil so quick... I just ended it. :banghead

Everybody knows the Medicom will whoop both the DC and HT figs....
:lol

Just throwing oil on the fire, I got a HT on order and as long as it looks good on the shelf, I couldn't care less if his eyebrows are off, his socks aren't movie-accurate, etc.

OMG!

Anyway, yeah that repaint is sexy! I dont like that look....but its awesome either way...

The jacket...I dont like it all that much, but everything else is spot on! However, 90 bucks for a head just seems to much for me....

i think you could make a really amazing hybrid of both for the perfect joker figure. I love the dc direct sculpt with les or da paintjob but the clothing on the hot toys is top. for me it comes down to scale but bothe are great figures in their own and it also can help for those with different price ranges.

Threads like this are destined for hard feelings and machismo opinion. All in the quest for the perfect Man Dollie. Sometimes you just gotta step back and laugh at yourself for what you find worthy of strong debate. I do!:lol

Threads like this are destined for hard feelings and machismo opinion. All in the quest for the perfect Man Dollie. Sometimes you just gotta step back and laugh at yourself for what you find worthy of strong debate. I do!:lol

you are right on that one. but in my opinion its the same as baseball fans fighting over who the greatest player alive is.

I'll put my newbie 2 cents in before bed. I own the DC version and am waiting on the Hot Toys version. I really LIKE the DC version, dont LOVE it. The sculpt(scan) is there, and the accessories are great, but the body and clothes are really cheap. the long coat looks like a bathrobe and the inner coat has to be taken off so he doesn't look like he's on a strict twinkie diet. Plus, I hate the limited wrist articulation. However I can find things to whine about with every figure and ultimately I'm happy with it, just don't love it. From the pics on this board, I can't wait to get the Hot Toys version. The clothes look great and I think the sculpt is really good. Perfect Ledger? No. But looks like the Joker to me and can't wait to experiement with the poses the superior body will give. I also love those socks!

Back