Which HT Iron Man is the BEST: III - VI?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm like, the only guy who doesn't care about the battle damage parts....at least putting them on my figures. I admire the time and work it takes to make the BD parts but I like my Iron Men looking clean haha. Just my 2 cents.

I'm the same way. I like looking at photos of others with BD but I'll keep mine clean.

I think both armors have parts that are better than the other. Before reacquiring MK6, I would say MK4 easily. But damn the MK6 looks good. If it had a circular arc reactor, I think it would be my favourite overall.

No, others here have mentioned that they prefer the clean look as well. I like both, so I'm glad HT at least gave us the option to display either way for the Mk.V and VI.

I agree but the VI has such comprehensive and excellent battle damage, plus he got all beat to hell in Avengers... PLUS the BD VI will look different against the clean VII.

My plan is to have the fully beat-up Mark VI along with the fully weapons-exposed Mark VII.

Mark VI still catches me on :D I like it's built, the armor is unique among the rest, maybe because the Arc Reactor is Triangle. Reminds me of Extremis Armor in comics :)
IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Sweet pics! :clap

This is a really tough call. The MK IV is probably my fav design... But I gotta give it to the MK VI for all the display options.

Sallah

I haven't owned any of the Iron Man figs (yet :balrog), but to me the VI looks the best. I think it's because the triangular chestpiece goes better with the planes of the suit than the circular one with the other suits.

I'm waiting for the mark 7 one just cause it looks so much better than all the rest. That or the mark 6.

thecholzz

Thanks, Josh! :clap

The BD one is just so cool. But I do love the round RC and the little missiles on the gauntlet of the Mark IV. Such a tough choice between the two, that's why I just have to see what gives on Mark VII.

Just so I know when comparing these to the Mark VII, is there any difference between 4 and 6 in the wepons they have? Like, only 4 has the bizillion gauntlet missiles?

Mark 7 has BD as WELL as a round arc. Best of both. Go for it.

Has there been any rumours of a 1/4 scale Iron Man from hot toys?
I've got quite a few of the 1/6 figures but I'm holding off the newer ones hoping for a bigger one..

Thanks guys, this is all helpful info.

Strangely I sort of like the Mark V because it's so different (and damn cheap on ebay) but I probably should stick with a good representation.

So Mark IV looks better proportioned, but the Mark VI had more play options? That about right? I'll look into those two.

The mark v is my favorite,its well porportioned it comes with bd parts and it goes very well with the ht whiplash.the downside to it is it doesn't do anything,there's no fold out missles or flaps on the back.but you do get the suitcace which is pretty sweet.for 1 good representation of I'm I would go with the mark vi.its got clean and bed parts,tons of missles and flaps and it was used in 2 movies.im2 and avengers.so it works with both .although the mark iii is a classic cause it was the first.

Back