Which HT Iron Man is the BEST: III - VI?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me... or is there no difference between the actual Iron Man Mark 4 and 3?

When it comes to the 1/6 figure, there's a clear difference in terms of engineering... but maybe that's why they refuse to remake the mark 3?

Is it just me... or is there no difference between the actual Iron Man Mark 4 and 3?

When it comes to the 1/6 figure, there's a clear difference in terms of engineering... but maybe that's why they refuse to remake the mark 3?
There are plenty of differences between the design of the Mk.III and Mk.IV.

Personally, I find the most obvious visual differences are on the forearms and thighs.

It would be the Mark IV for me. Iconic with just the red and gold color. No silver or "unfinished" sections. If you're filling out an Avengers squad I'd wait for the VII personally.

Sculpt wise the IV and VI are virtually identical with the difference being the paint job and the chest plate.

did you make up your mind WorGar?

Not really. I was leaning VI but then I come around to IV. I prefer the look of the IV but I love the extra weapons and the BD of the VI.

That said, I'm waiting for the VII :lol because the prices for the VI and IV are just too damn high.

Easily the Mark IV.

Atleast until the Mark VII comes out(Which is my personal favorite out of them all).

I already have 3,5,6 and I must say that the 6 is the better.

of course i already have the 2.

dsc00606ut.jpg

dsc00575he.jpg

dsc00541qb.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I like them all! Still waiting for Mk3 ver 2.0 before I said I like the Mk3 best!

Mark VI still catches me on :D I like it's built, the armor is unique among the rest, maybe because the Arc Reactor is Triangle. Reminds me of Extremis Armor in comics :)
IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

to me the 4 is cool but the 6 top them all. that is because of his incredible amounts of battle damage parts

I would go with mark iv because it will probably be the only ironman that hot toys makes a FULL accessory for......the Gantry. So you can add on with this figure now or later on down the road.

I'm like, the only guy who doesn't care about the battle damage parts....at least putting them on my figures. I admire the time and work it takes to make the BD parts but I like my Iron Men looking clean haha. Just my 2 cents.

I'm like, the only guy who doesn't care about the battle damage parts....at least putting them on my figures. I admire the time and work it takes to make the BD parts but I like my Iron Men looking clean haha. Just my 2 cents.

I'm the same way. I like looking at photos of others with BD but I'll keep mine clean.

I think both armors have parts that are better than the other. Before reacquiring MK6, I would say MK4 easily. But damn the MK6 looks good. If it had a circular arc reactor, I think it would be my favourite overall.

No, others here have mentioned that they prefer the clean look as well. I like both, so I'm glad HT at least gave us the option to display either way for the Mk.V and VI.

Back