Which HT Iron Man is the BEST: III - VI?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recon HT will reissue the MK III to go with Iron Monger. If they do & if the new MK II AU is anything to go by, that will be the best Iron Man suit. IMO any ;)

Interesting thought. A BD Mark III updated would be excellent. But with Mark VII coming soon (and the new VI just released) and the inevitable BD version of the Mk VII, I think HT may back off on Iron Man for a bit.

I decided to go with the Mark VI, I love how much he looks like a tank. At first I didn't really care about the BD parts, but over time it does help to keep the display fresh.

IMG_8031_2_small.png

IMG_3766_3_small.jpg

I decided to go with the Mark VI, I love how much he looks like a tank. At first I didn't really care about the BD parts, but over time it does help to keep the display fresh.

IMG_8031_2_small.png

IMG_3766_3_small.jpg

Dude that is an awesome pic...congrats. I am still looking for one these to trade for ...or the Mark IV or V...lol...again my congrat's on your pose.

Hoping to get an Iron Man hot toys soon and I think Mark IV looks the best but I also like the Mark III BD and Mark VI, it's nice to see they are all good quality so if I don't get a Mark IV I could perhaps get one of the others but I am hopeful.

I cut off the little tab that holds the front part of the wrist guard. I figured that I have two arms anyway, and I really wanted the pose to look as good as possible. It really is a lot more fun if you don't care about resale value. :p

Don't suppose we could get a shot of how that looks :wink1: I'm very curious now, always wanted to be able to display the repulsor shot pose

Don't suppose we could get a shot of how that looks :wink1: I'm very curious now, always wanted to be able to display the repulsor shot pose

Just took these shots, hope these help.

Here's how far the hand can now bend back.

IMG_3770_2_small.jpg

Here you can see the cut.

IMG_3773_2_small.jpg

I screwed open the lower arm to remove the wrist, so I could cut it more easily. So theoretically, I can interchange this cut wrist with the non-battle-damaged arm.

Hot Toys really should've designed the wrist guard better, with more articulation, as it's a pretty crucial pose IMO.

IMG_8031_2_small.png

IMG_3766_3_small.jpg

Nice pictures, looks like they are all dancing (the clone/storm troopers as well). :lol

Interesting thought. A BD Mark III updated would be excellent. But with Mark VII coming soon (and the new VI just released) and the inevitable BD version of the Mk VII, I think HT may back off on Iron Man for a bit.

I don't think HT will ever tire of making IM Figures & the molds all there. It's basically just a repaint. Easy money

Iron man is like the cow that keeps on giving for HT. My favorite is still Mark 4 for the iconic look. Mark 1 is a close second because it is just a BEAST.

Just took these shots, hope these help.

Here's how far the hand can now bend back.

I screwed open the lower arm to remove the wrist, so I could cut it more easily. So theoretically, I can interchange this cut wrist with the non-battle-damaged arm.

Hot Toys really should've designed the wrist guard better, with more articulation, as it's a pretty crucial pose IMO.

Agree'd I don't know why HT hasn't made it possible to do that. It's his signature move/pose. It's like not giving Spider-man his web shooting hands.

Thanks for the pics! :yess: Gonna see if I can order an extra arm or try that on the BD as you did.

Agree'd I don't know why HT hasn't made it possible to do that. It's his signature move/pose. It's like not giving Spider-man his web shooting hands.

Thanks for the pics! :yess: Gonna see if I can order an extra arm or try that on the BD as you did.

No problem. :) I checked ebay for a while as well for spare arms, when they were actually still being parted out, but I just didn't want the extra cash on one. So I decided to just mod the BD arm.

Back