Which Hot toys Pred Do you prefer: Berserker or Falconer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys pred do you Prefer more: Berserker or Falconer?

• Total voters
Though I own neither of these 2 cause the only Pred I'm trying to get is the Original Predator..Berserker for me! More vicious lookin' SOB (the paint app in the HS is just amazing) and the main antagonist of the film! Plus he kick Original Predator's ass for god's sake hehe!

He does look more vicious looking because you can see his mean face. I wish the same could be said for Falconer.

Berserker!

I have them both, but after i open and check everything : paints, details, box, accs etc.

Falconer only won for Accs section. Other than that there's nothing special anymore.

Berserker!

I have them both, but after i open and check everything : paints, details, box, accs etc.

Falconer only won for Accs section. Other than that there's nothing special anymore.

:exactly::goodpost: (P.S. Are you sober?) :wink1:

Considering Falconer hasn't been released except in HK.....your poll = :Flush

Well, now that Falconer has finally been released here in the states, what do you guys think? In hand, is he better than Berserker? so far the polls show berserker leading by about 4 to 1.

Well, now that Falconer has finally been released here in the states, what do you guys think? In hand, is he better than Berserker? so far the polls show berserker leading by about 4 to 1.

Should be more. All Falconer has on Berserker is an arguably cooler bio. Other than that, he's a Berserker-light.

Should be more. All Falconer has on Berserker is an arguably cooler bio. Other than that, he's a Berserker-light.

Yeah, so far I think you're right, though the super-pred trophy skull is kind of neat as well. I don't have the figure yet, but from what i've seen on youtube and all the pics so far, he doesn't come with too much. He does have the falcon, but it looks kind of cheesy with the stand sticking out of his shoulder.

I'm giving my vote to Berserker Predator. The paint scheme is just gorgeous and the biggest perk is the removable mask. In terms of the Predators I'm not really concerned with movie accuracy. As long as the figure looks good I'm happy.

With that being said is the Falconer worth $200 in your opinion?

^ Falconer for sure. I hate Mr. Black's paint problems and head sculpt.
I prefer the articulation on these Predators much more than the older versions.. Just thought i'd say that :clap

If Falconer came with the Transformable falcon which could attach itself to his shoulder, I would have given my vote to the Falconer even if he did not have a face.

With that being said, Berserker would be the better option if you only ever buy one fig from HT Predators line.

If Falconer came with the Transformable falcon which could attach itself to his shoulder, I would have given my vote to the Falconer even if he did not have a face.

With that being said, Berserker would be the better option if you only ever buy one fig from HT Predators line.

I may have to agree, one of my friends was looking at my predator collection and felt that berserker was most unique over my other preds(Guardian, P2 Elder, P2, Original, Lost and my kit-bashed wolf)

Last edited:
Berserker of course; but it's better to get them both now that their 3rd brother is announced that it will be made by HT soon.

Back