Which Hot toys Pred Do you prefer: Berserker or Falconer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys pred do you Prefer more: Berserker or Falconer?

• Total voters
I've still not got him yet. Need to save money for Tracker (which I'm guessing will be more expensive due to the hound) and the three NECA Preds.

I know I will.

Based on the polls so far, Falconer may just float around like Lost Pred.
So you may not regret not getting him afterall :wink1:

^ I hope he does. I have to get him, but the Falconer Bio, Classic skull and P1 LSB are higher on my list.. Then theres HT Tracker coming out, along with the SS Queen Hive diorama, and maybe the Tracker Bio if they fix the tusks. :panic:

I've tried my hardest to like Falconer but I just don't feel the love for him. He looks a great figure but £150 is alot to spend when I want other figures etc first.

I've tried my hardest to like Falconer but I just don't feel the love for him. He looks a great figure but £150 is alot to spend when I want other figures etc first.
One thing that keeps me from buying him are the pics of the prototype.. It just looks so much better.
Yeah, yeah, I know it's not ever going to be as good as the prototype but still...

ht-Predators-Falconer-Predator-4.jpg

ht-mms137-8-lg.jpg

HT-predfalcon.jpg

^
He looks great in the protos. I know the final product is always different but there's something that's not right for me. That last pic of him is great.

^Personally I'm still not getting Falconer regardless of if I'm picking up Tracker or not.

I feel the same way, just can't justify the cost for Falconer. But the Tracker looks different enough from Berserker and has the unique Bio and the hound.

I think the Falconer pred is fantastic.Not being able to remove the mask just simplifies things for me anyway. It also makes me use my imagination as to what he might look like underneath adding a certain mystery and curiosoty to this collectible .

^ Another thing I like about the Falconer Fig.
You can't scratch off the paint trying to put the Bio back on.. My poor P1 :monkey2

If you're thinking about other figures, you should check out Barney Ross. I think he's just about sold out everywhere, but someone did mention that he's on pre-order at bigbadtoystore.com for around $153. Very cool fig, with lots of accessories and a pretty decent sculpt of Stallone

If you're thinking about other figures, you should check out Barney Ross. I think he's just about sold out everywhere, but someone did mention that he's on pre-order at bigbadtoystore.com for around $153. Very cool fig, with lots of accessories and a pretty decent sculpt of Stallone

Yeah there's so may figures.

Got my eye on the P1 LSB which will probably cost me about what 3 Hot Toys figures would cost me.

Too much choice:gah::yess::gah:

Zerker is my pick of the 2, just because I like his colors and design better. Both figures are amazing in there own right...I think because they are very similar, most of the choice comes down to color's, bio design. Seeing the tracker picture though I am like a kid at christmas waiting for the morning to get my paws on him. Best design out of the 3 IMO.

Zerker for me, his Bio grabbed my attention straight away with the skeleton jaw but also I just like his colourings & I guess at the end of the day he is the leader of the pack. Falconers only a tad behind but if you wanna include Tracker to that question, then I think he could be my favourite of the 3, especially with the hound.

Back