Which Hot toys Pred Do you prefer: Berserker or Falconer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys pred do you Prefer more: Berserker or Falconer?

• Total voters
Berserker and Tracker for me. Falconer just doesn't seem worth the money to me.

Bummer points about Falconer:

1. paint job pales in comparison to Berserker,

2. mask is stuck on, with berserker's face.

3. inacurate in scale(should be slightly smaller than Berserker, not bigger).

4. The falcon stand on the shoulder(Looks a little lame).

Good Points:

1. pred skull assessory

2. mask design.

Aside from the few good points mentioned, all in all Falconer seems to be a sub-par rehash of berserker. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
I might have to agree.

Bummer points about Falconer:

1. paint job pales in comparison to Berserker,

2. mask is stuck on, with berserker's face.

3. inacurate in scale(should be slightly smaller than Berserker, not bigger).

4. The falcon stand on the shoulder(Looks a little lame).

Good Points:

1. pred skull assessory

2. mask design.

Aside from the few good points mentioned, all in all Falconer seems to be a sub-par rehash of berserker. Am I wrong?

:exactly: And I bought the Pred skull accessory loose, and maybe will try to buy the Falconer head loose just to remove the Bio mask, if I can find it cheap.

I'm waiting for them in the mail, but my answer's Berserker. I probably wouldn't have gotten Falconer if HT didn't announce Tracker.

I'm waiting for them in the mail, but my answer's Berserker. I probably wouldn't have gotten Falconer if HT didn't announce Tracker.

Even though he may not be worth the money, I just might have to break down and get him as well now that tracker is coming out. I am a completest to a certain degree and within reason. Since I already have berserker, and since tracker looks too cool to pass up, I may have to buy Falconer to have all three together as one big happy family.

Last edited:
Even though he may not be worth the money, I just might have to break down and get him as well now that tracker is coming out. I am a completest to a certain degree and within reason. Since I already have berserker, and since tracker looks too cool to pass up, I may have to break down and buy Falconer to have all three together as one big happy family.

That's my thinking. The paypal money is pre ordering Tracker first though.

Back