Which game to buy ( 360 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiach game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jason, I know something else you could do with that money that's burning a hole in your pocket :monkey3

I never beat it. I got close to the end. :lol It was a royal pain in the arse. :rotfl

I'll be honest. I don't like games that are RETARDED hard to beat either ( even on normal mode ). I play to try to relax ( although you would never know when on multiplayer :lol ). Some of these games are so ridiculously hard that I just get frustrated and don't have the desire to keep trying over and over. I just wanna have fun and play. That's why I put down GTA4 and am trading it in today. It wasn't "hard" yet, but I knew it would be and I got tired of failing a mission and having to redo the whole damn thing ( no checkpoints or anything ). I just bored and frustrated playing games like that.

I wish I could convince him of Metal Gears badassery. I got to play 3 minutes online and after all the damn downloading and name creating I can't wait to play more. It really is a combination of a bunch of different games.
I played some more after the server maintenance was done and leveled up. Had some pretty good rounds and really got the feel of it. Hopefully we can have a room with at least 6-8 tonight, we could've had 6 last night if it wasn't for the server maintenance.

You should seriously get RE4 for the Wii. They should have it pretty cheap and there's a reason it won so many games of the year.

I played some more after the server maintenance was done and leveled up. Had some pretty good rounds and really got the feel of it. Hopefully we can have a room with at least 6-8 tonight, we could've had 6 last night if it wasn't for the server maintenance.

I hope so I really want to level up my CQC and blade skills.

I'll be on if I can get my f'n headset working.

What do I need to do before I fire up the game to get this POS working?

I'll be on if I can get my f'n headset working.

What do I need to do before I fire up the game to get this POS working?

Try to enter chat with one of us it might be your nat settings. I had that problem and Leaf helped me fix it.

You should seriously get RE4 for the Wii. They should have it pretty cheap and there's a reason it won so many games of the year.

I hate the Wii controllers. That thing is a dust collector. I might sell it.

I got on and some dude was on my team. I tried to talk to him but I didn't get a reply. Yet another gripe I have about the PS3. Either the majority of the players don't use a mic for some reason or the mics are just retarded.

I got on and some dude was on my team. I tried to talk to him but I didn't get a reply. Yet another gripe I have about the PS3. Either the majority of the players don't use a mic for some reason or the mics are just retarded.

It's just cause you suck. PS3 guys won't talk to you if you suck. :rotfl

Maybe it's the user? :monkey3

I've been able to talk in all of my matches and I was talking to Kain and Bagels just fine the other day.

thought you'd be watching the game

Maybe it's the user? :monkey3

I've been able to talk in all of my matches and I was talking to Kain and Bagels just fine the other day.

No it works fine when I test it and chat. Every PS3 game I have played online either no one is talking or the mic doesn't work. I have played Warhawk, Unreal (which you know didn't work), and Metal Gear. Hopefully when I try it tonight it works. Who was that we were playing with last night? Does he not have a mic?

Back