Which game to buy ( 360 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiach game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're like a grumpy elderly woman, so set in her ways and stubborn/closed minded as ^^^^. :lol

Nah, at least I do own the PS3. I just found it to be a big pain in the ass compared to the 360 to be honest. The 360 is 100 times more user friendly.

Nah, at least I do own the PS3. I just founf it to be a big pain in the ass compared to the 360 to be honest. The 360 is 100 times more user friendly.

The awesomeness of MG asside I have to say this statement is 100% accurate.

Go to your settings and then accessories, select Bluetooth and connect your headset. This is before you start the game up.

Is it already synced?

It is synced and I'll do that tonight. So just do that and then once in the game hit select and 'voice chat'?

What the ^^^^ did I just walk into????

Sandbox in 3, 2, 1.......................

I don't see why you guys have trouble with your mics. I think (being serious) it's user error. Make sure it's in sync with the PS3, then make sure on your PS3 menu to turn the chat feature on.

Start up the game, then when you're in multiplayer, hold down the select button.

Worked fine for me.

I don't see why you guys have trouble with your mics. I think (being serious) it's user error. Make sure it's in sync with the PS3, then make sure on your PS3 menu to turn the chat feature on.

Start up the game, then when you're in multiplayer, hold down the select button.

Worked fine for me.

It was the first time I tried it out. Didn't know I had to hold the select button. I'll try it tonight.

Back