Which game to buy ( 360 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiach game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see why you guys have trouble with your mics. I think (being serious) it's user error. Make sure it's in sync with the PS3, then make sure on your PS3 menu to turn the chat feature on.

Start up the game, then when you're in multiplayer, hold down the select button.

Worked fine for me.

Whereas on the 360 you have to turn your mic on in oder for it to work from jump street. :lol

Whereas on the 360 you have to turn your mic on in oder for it to work from jump street. :lol

B00076ONSM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

True, but once you sync your mic to the PS3, all you have to do each time is turn your earpiece on. The PS3 will recognize it every time, as long as it stays registered on the PS3.

GH IV comes out this fall, it will be much better than GH3, especially since you can finally upload your own songs to the game. So I'd wait for GHIV. I like the Nascar games, they are fun (but it is good if you have an idea of what Nascar is to play it).

The problem about Nascar reviews is, they always get random people that no nothing about Nascar and don't like it. So they give the game a bad review basically because they don't like Nascar and they criticize the game being boring for driving in circles. Nascar 09 is actually a significant improvement over 08.

Do what you want man.

GH IV comes out this fall, it will be much better than GH3, especially since you can finally upload your own songs to the game. So I'd wait for GHIV. I like the Nascar games, they are fun (but it is good if you have an idea of what Nascar is to play it).

The problem about Nascar reviews is, they always get random people that no nothing about Nascar and don't like it. So they give the game a bad review basically because they don't like Nascar and they criticize the game being boring for driving in circles. Nascar 09 is actually a significant improvement over 08.

Do what you want man.

:joy

Really??? How is that gonna work? How can the game read the songs and know how to turn it into what you "play" on screen??

:joy

Really??? How is that gonna work? How can the game read the songs and know how to turn it into what you "play" on screen??

Well its a bit more complicated....in GHIV you can upload the song to the game, then you have to personally mark all the notes (to your liking) to be hit in sync with the song. So basically it is like "Build a Song" mode. If that makes sense.

Well its a bit more complicated....in GHIV you can upload the song to the game, then you have to personally mark all the notes (to your liking) to be hit in sync with the song. So basically it is like "Build a Song" mode. If that makes sense.

Ah, yeah that makes sense....could be rather tedious

:p

Do what you want man.

Well said NightCreeper so wait on 4 Kit and get MGS4.:p

If you dont like it I think they have some kind of return policy.

Picked up GH3. I'll want the extra wireless guitar once GH4 comes out anway so another person could play the bass guitar notes or to play co-op.

Make sure you ****** first. Kit likes a freshly douched ear. :lecture

You need to change your board name to Douchey McDoucherson and your slogan to "Freshly Douched" and just type "******" for every word you post.

Back