Where's Medicom's Ichabod Crane?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
Has anybody seen this guy recently?

200906202acb4bce1d58411.jpg

Sure the likeness is not the greatest, but I was really looking forward to this figure. Yet I haven't heard anything about this guy since last June. Since then Depp's Mad Hatter from Medicom has been announced and is set to be released soon.

Does anybody have any news about this guy?

Last edited:
I don't know anything about that specific item, but I do know that the Ghostbusters Kubricks shown well over a year ago have also failed to materialize thus far. Maybe Medicom has had some trouble obtaining licenses or likeness rights, or maybe pre-order support was low (though I can't imagine how that could have been the case for the Ghostbuster Kubs).

Ever since I saw the figure I thought he looked like a young Vincent Spano:

b9a2c02901e984eelanding.jpg

Here he is with a young Sophia Coppola in the early '80s.

Yeah, the figure's portrait of Depp could be SOOO much better. You would think that Medicom has sculpted him enough to do better. But I REALLY like the movie so I'd cut the figure a bit of slack... if it ever gets released. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Of course, the whole likeness issue would be moot if the figure comes with these:

tumblrkvr2wogymo1qaxico.jpg

Perhaps I could get one custom built.:naughty

I don't know anything about that specific item, but I do know that the Ghostbusters Kubricks shown well over a year ago have also failed to materialize thus far. Maybe Medicom has had some trouble obtaining licenses or likeness rights, or maybe pre-order support was low (though I can't imagine how that could have been the case for the Ghostbuster Kubs).

I was soooooo looking forward to those Kubricks, they were AWESOME! :(

901157press01001.jpg

Looks like they re-sculpted the head... that's why it took so long. Looks WAY better.

VERY VERY Tempting... would go well with my Sweeney.

How boring. Big Pass for me, even though this is one of my all time favorite movies.

Mine too... it's probably my favorite Johnny Depp performance.

It's really sad that the figure doesn't come with any accessories. What happened with Medicom and accessories?

What's unfortunate is that they'll likely release a Headless Horseman that's shorter than every other 1/6er I own and I don't mean by a head.:mad:

What's unfortunate is that they'll likely release a Headless Horseman that's shorter than every other 1/6er I own and I don't mean by a head.:mad:

I would love to see this (I don't mind the scale) but it would have to be with his horse, or it would have to be another pass for me.

Great looking figure but $200 and no extras... NO THANKS.

:exactly: The sculpt has been greatly improved, but like I said boring. Come on Medicom - Why so bare bones?

I like the new sculpt. Johnny Depp was great in Sleepy Hollow. But, I'm passing on it due to the price and that it comes with nothing extra.

What makes this a huge pass is the fact that medicom won't give him a single wonderful contraption. If only HT had made him.

absolutely no accessories when the 15$ Mcfarlane action figure produced 10 years ago had tons of them.Fail.

Sideshow doesn't have all the pictures, dont know why. All they gave him are the goggles and the Gun. This will probably be a one off, doubt we will get the Horseman

FIG-KAI-2001_01.jpg

FIG-KAI-2001_02.jpg

FIG-KAI-2001_03.jpg

FIG-KAI-2001_04.jpg

FIG-KAI-2001_05.jpg

FIG-KAI-2001_06.jpg

FIG-KAI-2001_07.jpg

Well, at least he comes with a couple of accessories, but dear lord, that price!!! What are they thinking? That's just insane.

God, I wish Hot Toys would really pick up these licenses. I'd go mad for Sweeney Todd and Sleepy Hollow figures produced by HT!!

Back