Where is the Best Place to Buy when not Buying from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually stick with AlterEgo, and CornerStoreComics for my pre-orders. They have been reliable and offer great service.

I could swear I remember reading about a site that offered 2% cashback and now I can't find it. Any help?

I've been loyal to Sideshow but some of these sites are $50 cheaper.

I like Toy Square for my Hot Toys figures. I have had excellent dealings wqith them in the past. Everything is reasonably priced and arrives in good condition and a timely manner. I know some people have had issues with contacting them, but I have had nothing but good experiences. They are sending me a replacement wirst peg for my TDK Bats at no charge. Can't argue with that.

Another vote for Toys2.net from me. I get just about every bit of 1/6th goodness from them. Once something comes into stock they're very very fast in sending it out to you. I've also found them very responsive via email.

Viking Playground is moving up my list. They have quick service and are easy to deal with and best of all you get reward points.

I like Alter Ego Comics. When ever they ship stuff to me I usually have it within two days and their prices are always good. Plus I won a Predator figure from one of their contests, so I owe them. :D

Corner Store Comics is good too, but since they're out in California stuff takes about a week to get to me.

I like Alter Ego Comics. When ever they ship stuff to me I usually have it within two days and their prices are always good. Plus I won a Predator figure from one of their contests, so I owe them. :D

Corner Store Comics is good too, but since they're out in California stuff takes about a week to get to me.

With Dark Shadow being no more, Marc is becoming my go-to guy. :rock

when not buying from sideshow, i get stuff from corner store comics and am waiting on snake eyes from alter ego which should be here tomorrow. no problems at all with either and they quickly respond to emails or questions so the customer service is top notch. Ltely ive been buying more from Joe(Mista305)here at the forum, also has excellent service and the guy is very helpfull and polite.

anyone have an opinion or experience with urban collector . they have a T-shirt im interested in. don't wanna send buisness over to those whom do not deserve it.

anyone have an opinion or experience with urban collector . they have a T-shirt im interested in. don't wanna send buisness over to those whom do not deserve it.

Have heard their returns policy is not friendly re: figures. You should check out their policy to see if this is the case, and if it is, whether it bothers you.

This is an awesome thread. Thanks guys for putting all such great options on the table. Should we have a rating system here against such online stores too? With categories like Shipping cost/ time, Customer service, Item condition, etc.

Back