Where is the Best Place to Buy when not Buying from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I am am wrong but do any of these places have "FlexPay" options as Sideshow Does?

Very good thread to start Sawyer. I've been thinking the same thing lately with a few SS pieces that I recently P.O. I think I'm going to take Shell's advice and go with Razor's Edge. (Thanks Shell!)

Dark Shadow and Razor's Edge are two of the best guys in the business.

Alter Ego and Cornerstore are also highly recommended.

Very good thread to start Sawyer. I've been thinking the same thing lately with a few SS pieces that I recently P.O. I think I'm going to take Shell's advice and go with Razor's Edge. (Thanks Shell!)

:duff

You will not be sorry buddy, imo no disrespect to other 'etailers' Ive used, his service is second to none, amazing guy and also so friendly to talk to if you need help/advice with anything.

Cannot recommend him highly enough :rock :rock

He's well repected here, check his feedback in Commerce under mrichards2002/razorsedge.

You cannot go wrong:rock
x :wave

Last edited:
Dark Shadow and Razor's Edge are two of the best guys in the business.

Alter Ego and Cornerstore are also highly recommended.

Yes from what I have been looking at
Dark Shadow, Razor's Edge and Cornerstore are the Best places to buy Sideshow Collectibles outside of Sideshow :D

I have a question about preordering from one of these online retailers. I have always bought directly from Sideshow. However, since the Back in Black Spiderman is nonEX and I also want to order the Bowen Mr. Sinister, I was considering preordering with one of the online retailers. Do I pay everything upfront or when it comes in? How reasonable are online retailers with shipping? Do they give you a shipping notice and tracking number?

I am 100% sure I am going to buy both, I just don't see the point in paying everything upfront if I am positive that it will still be available when it is released. I was planning on going with Cornerstorecomics or Alter Ego, thanks.

I have a question about preordering from one of these online retailers. I have always bought directly from Sideshow. However, since the Back in Black Spiderman is nonEX and I also want to order the Bowen Mr. Sinister, I was considering preordering with one of the online retailers. Do I pay everything upfront or when it comes in? How reasonable are online retailers with shipping? Do they give you a shipping notice and tracking number?

I am 100% sure I am going to buy both, I just don't see the point in paying everything upfront if I am positive that it will still be available when it is released. I was planning on going with Cornerstorecomics or Alter Ego, thanks.

I know with CornerStoreComics if your Pre-order something they charge you when it comes in. They also send you a shipping notice with UPS with a tracking number. Actually my Subject 138 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Kibish, Corner and Alter don't charge until they ship. Alter gives you a notice of shipment with tracking number. Don't know about Corner because I pick up all my stuff.

I know with CornerStoreComics if your Pre-order something they charge you when it comes in. They also send you a shipping notice with UPS with a tracking number. Actually my Subject 138 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Have you got your shipping Quote for your Subject 138?
If so could you tell me if their shipping prices are cheaper than Sideshows?

I'm from Eastern Europe and usually buy from Razor's Edge, BigBadToyStore and sometimes from Toy Palace (though TP's prices have increased too much lately)

I like Alter Ego a lot. I had two things on pre-order and both times my credit card had changed since I ordered them and BOTH times they CALLED me to let me know that it wasn't going thru. Sideshow just sent me emails.

Back