What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Engagement ring for my lady.

I remember those days, thank god it's over... NOW I can go back to collecting. :monkey1

*looks over shoulder for the wife*

Congrats on the engagement ring! How long before you get a "And have you collected everything on your list, already?" from the missus? :D

Snatched a DID T. Becker in plainclothes. He can be found for 75$ in the UK. Quite a bargain for the uniform and the accessories he comes with.

Thanks guys. Its gonna be about a year and a half before we tie the knot. Sorting out when friends can be in the wedding and shes finished with school. Luckily she’s come to accept my addiction to collecting over theses past 6 years.

T-600 Terminator 1:1 Bust. IT'S AMAZING. So much bigger than those dinky little T-700 and T-800 busts from Sideshow.

Cast from Original (CfO) ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet with screen accurate decals and inner padding - it is also one of the last from the series since Joe R. the owner of the ROTJ screen used bucket sold the molds:

cforotjstormtrooperhelm.jpg

Cast from Original (CfO) ROTJ Stormtrooper helmet with screen accurate decals and inner padding - it is also one of the last from the series since Joe R. the owner of the ROTJ screen used bucket sold the molds:

I think you should put that helmet on and have sex with your wife/girlfriend while yelling "3PO shut down all the garbage smashers on the detention level" Then when you are "ready" Say " It's away!!!"

If she doesn't leave you then you have found a real winner!

Took some of my fav older comics I had, and scanned them in, later touched up with Adobe illustrator. Thinking of doing all girls of X-men, Batman, and of course Iron Man next.

I guess not much of a purchase but something that I am proud of doing as I have been procrastinating for many years.

5fc6eb90.jpg

69e20615.jpg

83033684.jpg

c52453a3.jpg

39f85bef.jpg

Took some of my fav older comics I had, and scanned them in, later touched up with Adobe illustrator. Thinking of doing all girls of X-men, Batman, and of course Iron Man next.

I guess not much of a purchase but something that I am proud of doing as I have been procrastinating for many years.

5fc6eb90.jpg

69e20615.jpg

83033684.jpg

c52453a3.jpg

39f85bef.jpg

Wow. Really cool idea, averone! Nice job. :hi5:

Back