What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance you have come across this one ?

Thor-Sif-Goddess-of-War-Poster.jpg

No, the one I got was the only one they had. It's the official Dutch poster for that film. I've seen the black one with just Thor's cape in colour as well, a couple of months back, but that was it.

That Sif poster is great though! :love :rock

This just came in today. Sweet Red Sonja piece by Gene Espy. Pics don't do this drawing justice, it's huge and beautiful at 13X20.

redsonjageneespy.jpg

Oh yeah, also got the 19" NECA Predator last week - love it!

Ok, let me try this again...lol...This is what Ive picked up last couple weeks...

markVI1.jpg

Hot Toys Mark VI....Awesome; Actually love the 3-tone paint; I think WM about to break into a little jig...lol

markVI2.jpg

Darth1-1.jpg

Koto 1/10 SW....Really love these little guys...Vader looks better in hand than in the promo pics...Just ordered Boba, so cant wait for that to get here...

chewie.jpg

Koto Chewie...Yea, there's a love/hate thing with this guy, but I think he's great...Pose may be alittle bland, but the detail is great...Did anyone pic up the Koto "Han"...If so, how is he in hand....

btw, thanks to everyone with the photobucket help...

Matt

97144550.jpg

87129973.jpg

94639315.jpg

Got this today.

Hunk from the NECA Player Select line up of the Resident Evil Archives, Series 3.

The pose is very limited and could only do so much.

Accessories are minimal with a TMP, Virus Canister and a Suite Case, so I added 2 Hand Guns I had from Dante (Devil May Cry) Revoltech Figure.

+

LANoire.jpg

Last edited:
Today from my LCS, best part was no tax included..actual haul pics coming soon...

Kotobukiya%20ARTFX%20Statue%20-%20Stormtroopers%200001.jpg

darth-vader-1-10-kotobukiya.jpg

223840.jpg.size-300_square-true.jpg

Back