What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looky what came in for me today. well the mark VI.

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

That's an awesome figure! Major congrats! :rock :rock :rock

Burton/Elfman Music Box Set. It's amazing!
Sorry, iphone pics!

Did you buy direct from WB's website? Amazon keeps delaying but I need the tax break I get from ordering there. Man, it's a beauty. I'm filled with excitement after watching that video you posted.

Hey guys...This is my latest...Liked it alot more in person than in the pics I saw online...One thing Im not quite as crazy about is the wrist blade...Personally, I loved the dual, retractable blades on the other predators more than just the single blade on the newer ones...Even if they are metal...But, still love the figure...

One question I have is on the joints...The joints on this guy are REALLY tight...Were there any tricks some of you all used when you first got him?...I dont want to try bending his elbow and have the arm fall off in my hand....

Thanks...

Matt

Hey guys...This is my latest...Liked it alot more in person than in the pics I saw online...One thing Im not quite as crazy about is the wrist blade...Personally, I loved the dual, retractable blades on the other predators more than just the single blade on the newer ones...Even if they are metal...But, still love the figure...

One question I have is on the joints...The joints on this guy are REALLY tight...Were there any tricks some of you all used when you first got him?...I dont want to try bending his elbow and have the arm fall off in my hand....

Thanks...

Matt

Good to hear.
Will get mine in a couple of days as well. Will be first predator for me.

P.S. Be carefull not to break the joints. I heard some bad stories.

I went on a shopping spree the past few days.

Go Hasting was having a 20% off sale, I got
Falconer Predator
Aldo Raines
Big Chap Alien
2 - True Types (Prison Break heads on them)

Plus, I bought Marcus Wright on this site!

April is Hot Toys month!

Back