What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a invoice from them today, my starlord final payment, said it was arriving by air so hopefully they won't be shipping by container anymore

I hope things are looking up, they have restrictions on orders now and they have employed a new person to help, but yeah was still unacceptable how long I had to wait for man of steel, and am currently still waiting for my42 and centurion

May get it by next march then. Been told the same old story. How many figures have everyone got from them since xmas?

yeah the preorder price for batman and robin was 250. could have got them for 190 ish on black friday. even with 30 for customs h stuck with osb. didnt want to have to chase them for a refund for weeks. kinda regret it now.

I received my ED today, absolutely love it!

OSB are ordering smaller quantities of figures now to try and ensure that stock comes through faster. Obviously it is taking time for them to recover but I'm sure they'll get there.

Still waiting on my ED-209, despite all the issues with the voice and dome. Is yours OK?

They've taken my final payment for Robo + Chair. They said 7 to 14 days for delivery. I hope that's true.

I thought I posted, but I might have been drunk. I just wanted to say I did get to cancel Robocop, once they sent the payment request for it, I replied a few minutes after getting it and reiterated I Had asked to cancel, and Mazz and Maggie took care of it there and then, so hang in there if your looking to cancel. With Batman 66 it might be time to rethink waiting anymore and ask for a refund, that amount of wait time is insane, that said they still must feel the can get you your order but again who knows when that will actually be. Guess we'll see with Robocop just how much has changed or stayed the same for the coming year.

Dome wont crack until exposed to humidity for months. Uk shouldnt be as bad. Love ed209 shame about the rubber. I just couldnt justify £270 on it.

Paid full price for Batman & Robin '66 16 months ago.

The figure was released coming up on one full year - 27 March 2014

:impatient:

OSB is on Facebook and Tweeter. Unfortunately, I don't do either. Can anyone with Facebook or Tweeter accounts try contacting OSB to ask for reassurance? Tell them if they don't respond there is a chance they may be taken to court and go bankrupt. I'm certainly going to be watching the 180 day from the time I made my final payment. I'm happy to lose the £63 initial preorder deposit, but I'm not prepared to lose the £324.99 final payment. If enough of us join forces, we can take up a group legal action against OSB.

Paid full price for Batman & Robin '66 16 months ago.

The figure was released coming up on one full year - 27 March 2014

:impatient:

Unfortunately, you've lost your paypal protection. My advice is for all of us to stop ordering from OSB until they can sort themselves out. We also need to do the responsible thing and advice new members not to order from OSB for now.

You'll have no joy trying to bring group legal action against them in the UK I'm afraid.
And threatening them with bankruptcy as an individual in this case is silly.

I don't know how many times I have to say this (and I don't know why I bother as everyone either ignores it or has a go at me for defending OSB) but if you are getting no joy via email (I still don't know why anyone wouldn't as I've had every email answered) and you've completely lost faith that you will get your goods (and this goes for any company not having supplied within a reasonable time frame) - then open a small claim online (I believe it's £25) and take them to court. The court will rule in your favour and you'll get the cost refunded as well as your refund.

After various emails and facebook posts i managed to get a refund for Batman & Robin. I believe we all received an email in Dec stating all pallets have been shipped. It's now mid March and still no signs of the figures.

Yep. They are not ripping people off. I just believe either they or their contacts in hk hang around trying to get a good deal to maximise profit. After all, batman and robin were reduced by sideshow so i imagine the same deals are to be had in hk. Im gonna wait it out. but i wont trust them again to save 30-40 quid

Unfortunately, you've lost your paypal protection. My advice is for all of us to stop ordering from OSB until they can sort themselves out. We also need to do the responsible thing and advice new members not to order from OSB for now.

And watch another dealer go down owing thousands to collectors. I wouldn't worry about paypal limits on refunds. Wai Man is as good as his word and will refund you. He's just out of hospital at the moment but will be involved again soon. Maggie is chasing orders through the night whilst Mazz is doing the web stuff.
You will get through. If you wanted a refund that badly why not sign up to fb or Twitter. Keep emailing them. Your complaint will reach the top of the pile at some point. Like inked I have never had an issue with contact from Osb. They've sorted orders and preorder for me and I have no complaint.
One thing I will say, you won't reach them on this board, WM stays clear of it. Good luck with your refunds.

I purchased a HT General Zod figure last week. Mo order status claims its been dispatched as of about four days ago but I've not recieved a tracking number from either OSB or its courier. Should I be concerned?

Without trying to make you concerned, yes, you should be a bit concerned.

I have had a fig from them, without receiving a despatch notice, so it's not completely unusual not to receive a notification.

If you are not in receipt of the fig by Saturday, I recommend trying to contact them.

I purchased a HT General Zod figure last week. Mo order status claims its been dispatched as of about four days ago but I've not recieved a tracking number from either OSB or its courier. Should I be concerned?

Was that from the 'stockroom find' they posted about on Facebook? I don't know whether ths offers any reassurance or simply rubs it in but I purchased the Joker 'stockroom find' from them Saturday evening, received email confirmation Sunday am, pre-notice of shipping Sunday pm (along with tracking number) and had the figure in my hands Tuesday morning.

Back