What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starboost looks like a great figure. I have one ordered for my son (it's a long story) but I ordered mine fairly late and due to my boy's conditition, we're hoping to meet up with Wai Man and his family in late Spring so my boy can get it from him in person. I have a Starlord ordered with OSB and the Baby Groot thing and 1/4 Boba Fett. I have enough faith in WM and Maggie to keep my business with them and I don't care about waiting. I really want a Iron Patriot for my son as he spent a good deal of time in the US having treatment last year and an IP figure would be a great way to remember that...I've asked OSB to see if they have any spare with returns or cancellations in the future (funds permitting), if I can't get that I am considering the new Cap (although my son is a Iron Man fanatic).

End of january and still no batman and robin. What a surprise. I feel like i am a bank giving OSB and interest free loan. They should have bitten the bullet and just had these fedexd over.

I dont want to be a moaner but i have only recently got into this hobby. Well 20 months ago and due to bad ed209 reviews i cancelled that. am still waiting for my first figure. batman and robin do look great figures though. What annoys me is Osb just put posts up for new preorders every week but never seem to address when and what is going out!

I emailed OSB a fews days ago asking for a definite arrival date or a refund. So far no reply ...which is hardly surprising.

It seems to help if you post your question, or note that you've emailed, on their Facebook page.

I just think that their problems are compounded right now due to Wai Man not being able to work, and Maggie doing everything herself. It's a setback that came at just the wrong time, as they were beginning to try to get things back on track they way they used to be.

tried posting on Facebook before .... twice my post got removed/deleted

8 emails sent since the start of 2014 ... not once i received a reply, don't really think it has anything to with health problems

tried posting on Facebook before .... twice my post got removed/deleted

8 emails sent since the start of 2014 ... not once i received a reply, don't really think it has anything to with health problems

Did you put your order number in the subject field?

Just wanted to share my experience over the weekend with OneSixthBruce. Due to their lateness in getting stock, my wife got me HT Thor Dark World and TWS Black Widow from another UK stockist for Christmas, which I preordered them a good while ago. Last Friday, I also received two invoices for the remaining balance of HT The Winter Solider.

I've tried emailing them a few times about my orders over the last few months but I've never seemed to successfully get a reply. I definitely needed to get the problem of the double invoice sorted so on Saturday, I tried using the message console via their website to contact them. I logged on to my account, went to the relative order numbers and sent a message through their regarding the double invoice for Winter Solider and get a refund on Thor + Black Widow.

Low-and-behold, I managed to get the refund and the extra invoice cancelled on the day! So my advice is to try the message system via their website if you need to contact them (and maybe during the weekend when Maggie does the admin work?)

Maggie was going to sort something out for me last Sunday.

She didn't, and now I can't get any response. Last message I received was a week ago.

Going by my past experience with OSB this is really unusual.

I know they've had lots (read a huge amount) of a certain figure (that we can't mention) in, so it may be that they are just snowed under dealing with stock at the moment, WM's brother has been helping out too

Last edited:
Had that figure on preorder. Got a refund on my ed209 and the next day, in september, i get an invoice to pay the rest of that unlicenced figure. I didnt even nag them for my £15 deposit back. (never got it either ) at that point everyone had there ed209s and batman n robins 4 months and i was not gonna give them any more money so they could give me more excuses and delays. Dont care about their problems. If you cant run a business, dont.

I've read the second version of that figure has better paint apps (in certain areas at least), has anyone got both versions to confirm that is the case?

I've had both, the second version has more gold on the shoulders. Some are saying it has more weathering on the rest of the armour but the difference was negligible on mine so I think that's probably just down to variations in production more than a conscious decision from the manufacturer.

I kept the first version as I preferred the more muted gold shoulders and can always add more at a later date if I feel it needs it.

Ah, ok, thanks for your insight.
I've got the first one, this 'second' edition will be on its way to me next week.
I'll be flipping one of them on, I guess I will wait to see how it looks before deciding which one stays, and which one goes.
Do you think I should sell one sooner or later?

Ah, ok, thanks for your insight.
I've got the first one, this 'second' edition will be on its way to me next week.
I'll be flipping one of them on, I guess I will wait to see how it looks before deciding which one stays, and which one goes.
Do you think I should sell one sooner or later?

I don't think it will make much difference to price by waiting, they aren't selling for as much as they were when they were first released. I let a mate have the 2.0 for cost.

Still waiting for 66 Batman & Robin, checked and I paid deposit Sept 2013.

Have asked for refund and got no reply, there is absolutely no reason for a delay of so long. Stuck in customs? shipping delays? C'mon don't ******** me these figures have been out for months.

Then had a email asking for final payment of other products, I'm very reluctant to give them another penny.

I'm sure someone will come on here and say "be patient" ........I have been and going to give them a little longer to deliver my products otherwise I will take further action.

Still waiting for 66 Batman & Robin, checked and I paid deposit Sept 2013.

Have asked for refund and got no reply, there is absolutely no reason for a delay of so long. Stuck in customs? shipping delays? C'mon don't ******** me these figures have been out for months.

Then had a email asking for final payment of other products, I'm very reluctant to give them another penny.

I'm sure someone will come on here and say "be patient" ........I have been and going to give them a little longer to deliver my products otherwise I will take further action.
As I have said before in this thread I have never used them but I would be loathe to give them anything whilst this issue continues- without at least a full explanation

Back