What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that from the 'stockroom find' they posted about on Facebook? I don't know whether ths offers any reassurance or simply rubs it in but I purchased the Joker 'stockroom find' from them Saturday evening, received email confirmation Sunday am, pre-notice of shipping Sunday pm (along with tracking number) and had the figure in my hands Tuesday morning.

Beats me, wasn't aware of their facebook page, in fact this is the first time I've purchased from OSB.

Got it here, on sale and in stock it says

Hot Toys - MMS216 - Man of Steel - General Zod

In stock items do get posted quick. Just takes a year to get them in stock. Nearly 10 months since batman an robin were being prepared for dispatch. Not even worth asking as we all know the lies i mean replies we'll get.

In stock items do get posted quick. Just takes a year to get them in stock. Nearly 10 months since batman an robin were being prepared for dispatch. Not even worth asking as we all know the lies i mean replies we'll get.

So, as has been stated many times. Why not get your money back and buy elsewhere?

I know for a fact that OSB have been issuing refunds to people that request them.

Was that from the 'stockroom find' they posted about on Facebook? I don't know whether ths offers any reassurance or simply rubs it in but I purchased the Joker 'stockroom find' from them Saturday evening, received email confirmation Sunday am, pre-notice of shipping Sunday pm (along with tracking number) and had the figure in my hands Tuesday morning.

Jealous. I'd have loved one of those but cash flow problems stopped me from ordering. To MD99, have you tried contacting Mazz? I know he's responding to people on fb and is meeting WM and Maggie tonight.

Emailed them earlier this morning and got a response stating that "we must have missed the order but will look into it".

How very professional!

I dont want a refund. I gave them £250 18 months ago. And just want my figures.

And the quickest way to achieve that would surely be to get a refund and buy elsewhere.

Why is it, people would rather moan here that they are having to wait and how crap OSB supposedly are, instead of actively helping themselves?

Because OSB is cheap.

And delivery is free in my case.

They'll arrive eventually, but I wouldn't order from them again.

I get why people purchase from them (90% of my orders over the last 3 years are with them).

What I don't get is the people who are so vocal on here rather than obtaining a refund and just spending the extra £20ish and buying elsewhere.

I suppose it's down to me asking myself how much more that £20 is worth to me than my time posting on here

Ok. I can get you a hulkbuster for £300. Pay me know and i will send it to you. Or i'll refund you 2 years later. The chance for me to get my figures cheap has gone. I foolishly thought mine were weeks away. I dont mind delays. Even long delays. Just wish they would be more clear about things.

Ok. I can get you a hulkbuster for £300. Pay me know and i will send it to you. Or i'll refund you 2 years later. The chance for me to get my figures cheap has gone. I foolishly thought mine were weeks away. I dont mind delays. Even long delays. Just wish they would be more clear about things.

We aren't talking about Hulkbuster though so it's a rather ridiculous comparison (especially as it isn't £300 - even from OSB).

I fully understand being upset that the items you have purchased aren't with you yet, I don't understand spending more time on here moaning than its worth, instead of just getting a refund and sucking up the extra cost. Especially as most people on this thread are stating they will never buy from OSB again, meaning that in future they will be paying the higher prices anyway.

So, as has been stated many times. Why not get your money back and buy elsewhere?

I know for a fact that OSB have been issuing refunds to people that request them.

I sent them an e-mail this morning asking for a refund for 66 Batman & Robin £264.99

I pointed out it was released by Hot Toys exactly 1 year ago today and I couldn't wait any longer.

No reply yet but I will update the forum of any developments.

osb charged £250 for their preorder in september 2013. sideshow did black friday for around £190 plus i guess around£40 customs. not sure what i could get it for now.

God forbid some of us have the nerve to get pissed when items we pay for don't show up....

Anyway, emailed them again after being told they'd get back to me this afternoon. Automated response....
There was a problem sending the email. Error number -2147217900 Error Desc Syntax error in query expression

*sigh*

osb charged £250 for their preorder in september 2013. sideshow did black friday for around £190 plus i guess around£40 customs. not sure what i could get it for now.

Exactly. If Id have been as upset as you appear to be regarding the situation, I'd have been ordering from SSC and getting a refund on the original order.
God forbid some of us have the nerve to get pissed when items we pay for don't show up....

Anyway, emailed them again after being told they'd get back to me this afternoon. Automated response....

*sigh*

I never said anyone shouldn't be pissed, I just believe that it is better to do something constructive about it.

Last edited:
Thanks. But I've just had a reply. Apparently, the figure is lost. Simple as that. Gone! It was picked up from OSB and after that seemingly has disappeared into thin air. No drop off's, signatures, scans, nothing.

I have to wait until Wednesday for a new one to be sent, which I've been assured is in stock.

I'm happy with that but how does a large package just disappear nowadays? Maybe its sitting in a back of a van somewhere, chucked in a corner of a mail sorting centre, who knows?

No probs. Glad you got a result.

Even though OSB do use decent logistocs firms, these things do happen. I've had stuff from FP just thrown over my back gate.

I once had a pretty rare Mondo print in a cardboard tube left by my gate in a puddle in the rain!!!!

I lost a Man of Steel poster that Henry Caville had signed for my charity to donate to a local children's ward. It eventually showed up in a clear plastic bag and the box had been soaked, crushed, folded and had disintegrated. The poster obviously was wrecked and useless. No compensation whatsoever from the delivery company and H.C has been too busy with filming to provide another copy.

Somebody somewhere has a Jor El figure...I hope they appreciate how cool (and valuable) it is.

I emailed to cancel a PO and got no reply. Still nothing on Robocop with chair. Every answer is so vague. Gonna get my stuff from elsewhere in the future.

I had my invoices for MkXLII and Chitauri set this afternoon, both items now in stock.

Was the 42 invoice for final payment or shipping notice? been waiting for the final payment email for my 42 off for ages

Back