What Star Trek character/s should QMx do next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Star Trek character/s should QMx do next?

• Kirk & Spock (Mirror Universe)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Kirk & Spock (TMP uniforms)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirk & Spock (red movie uniforms)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Kirk & Spock (Abramsverse)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other TOS crew member/s (McCoy, Scotty etc.)

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Picard (TNG uniform)

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Picard (movie uniform)

• Other captain (Pike, Sisko, Janeway or Archer)

• Seven of Nine

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Alien or adversary (Borg, Klingon, Gorn, Khan etc.)

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
QMX-Star-Trek-Captain-Kirk-and-Spock-1.jpg

2e4f146f01ab4995790ab92ff5965f1c.jpg

With Quantum Mechanix taking nanjin's great work on TOS Kirk & Spock and running with it, it's time to turn our attention to what we can expect from them next.

We've seen an impressive Picard prototype but he's since dropped off the sensor screen.

So what would you like to see? Your vote can be based on what you personally want and/or what you think is most likely based on licensing, existing development work etc.

For the record, I'd like the red uniform Kirk & Spock.

"I AM...LOCUTUS...OF BORG."

Actually my vote is for the entire crew of TNG.

Chekov and Uhura. If they want my money I want to see a commitment to at least do the seven main characters. I could get much more excited about these if they had offered Kirk and Scotty or Spock and Sulu first. For now it looks like the usual Kirk, Spock, maybe McCoy and or Scotty and then the line gets dropped.

McCoy, without a doubt.

Any past that (TOS or otherwise) I'll take on a case by case basis, but McCoy is an absolute must have.

Bones, then Scotty, then the rest of the original cast. I would get a Picard, but would stop short on the full Next Generation cast (due to cost and space). However, a nice Troi would tempt me.

McCoy definitely. Then Pike and Spock from The Cage, Picard and Data from TNG, Sisko and Kira from DS9.

I don't really have the money or space for entire crews, so would rather focus on favorite characters or looks instead.

TOS Khan is a possibility, but there aren't many other villains or aliens I'd be interested in.

McCoy, Scotty and Sulu would be my choices for TOS.
Not really interested in much besides those five (including Kirk and Spock).

Back