What Star Trek character/s should QMx do next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Star Trek character/s should QMx do next?

• Kirk & Spock (Mirror Universe)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Kirk & Spock (TMP uniforms)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirk & Spock (red movie uniforms)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Kirk & Spock (Abramsverse)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other TOS crew member/s (McCoy, Scotty etc.)

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Picard (TNG uniform)

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Picard (movie uniform)

• Other captain (Pike, Sisko, Janeway or Archer)

• Seven of Nine

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Alien or adversary (Borg, Klingon, Gorn, Khan etc.)

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
Bones... then the captains chair to recreate this:

attachment.php

:goodpost: :lecture:lecture:lecture

(regular and short-sleeved tunic)

___

Picard, Riker, Data (all in Type B uniform)

___

TWoK Khan is a no-brainer.

If he was listed, I would have voted for Captain Christopher Pike. I've always wondered what the show would have been like if Jeffrey Hunter signed up for the second pilot.

Christopher_Pike.jpg

McCoy and Scotty. Those are about all I want in addition to Kirk and Spock from TOS. I'm pretty much game for most of the TNG crew. Picard, Riker, Troi, Data, La Forge, Worf, Crusher.

Chekov from the original. Janeway, seven-of-nine. The list can go on. Unfortunately all the characters will never be done.

Bones. Then Picard, then Sisko, then Data, then Dukat. Then, the line can end.

Wow. Harsh. :lol

Chekov from the original. Janeway, seven-of-nine. The list can go on. Unfortunately all the characters will never be done.

I'd like some Voyager figures too. Doubt they'll happen. Well, perhaps Seven. . . I'd really like Janeway, Chakotay and Seven.

Bones. Then Picard, then Sisko, then Data, then Dukat. Then, the line can end.

And then louise fletcher as kai winn, then kaiko o'brien, then that Breen POW when they got locked up in the Dominion prison camp. Then the line can end.

Pretty much anyone from ds9 since its the best show in the franchise. Quark Rom the nagus moogie lol

Some years ago there was a discussion on here about licensed Firefly sculpts. I suggested then that two packs might work better with big ensemble cast. That way sales are strong on all figures and those who want 6 or 7 major characters get serviced as well. They could do Kirk/Sulu, Spock/Chekov, Scotty/Uhura and McCoy /Chapel. If McCoy is the next figure offered I will not be supporting this line as that is likely where it will end.

McCoy should be the next figure followed by the rest of TOS. I'd love to see the TOS crew from Star Trek 6, as from a display pov it would be a great comparison. Especially as this was the 25th anniversary point & we are now in the 50th year

Voyager is the only Trek I've watched all the way through lol. I'd probably only get seven of nine if they made figures though

They could do Kirk/Sulu, Spock/Chekov, Scotty/Uhura and McCoy /Chapel.

That's the plus/minus or primary/peg-warmer packaging style, right? One character people want and another one NO ONE wants. Great way to sink a company and completely alienate collectors.

If McCoy is the next figure offered I will not be supporting this line as that is likely where it will end.

Let's look at this the right way (the only way that makes any sense): If they don't release McCoy next (or rather if they release some other TOS character other than McCoy) they shouldn't be in business because they clearly have no clue how to target the collecting audience. They can certainly release another character along side him like they have with Kirk & Spock, but McCoy is an absolute must for the follow-up in the TOS line. But that second character can't be Chapel - it would make most sense (again, marketability) if it were Scotty.

None of this is simply "opinion" - it's just basic business sense. You can go back up through all the posts to see how many times Bones McCoy is mentioned. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Back