What SS piece was the hardest to pass on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine Comiquette. Although I am not losing sleep over it.

The sweetest moment of my Sideshow collecting career is my last minute Doom PF Ex Wait List conversion. I was one of the ones that got one when they made the announcement in the front page. I had no intentions of getting him but it was a "what the hell...I'll order it!". Best move I made! :chew

It was hard for me to pass on the Van Helsing PF but I got over it.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Wolverine Comiquette. Although I am not losing sleep over it.
No kidding? I figured you had every cool Marvel SS piece. I'm really surprised. At least Wolvie's still attainable on ebay. Or are you holding out for a possible PF?

Khev said:
No kidding? I figured you had every cool Marvel SS piece. I'm really surprised. At least Wolvie's still attainable on ebay. Or are you holding out for a possible PF?

He was part of my huge post-SDCC 2006 cancellation spree. I cancelled all SW 12" exclusives, both Ghost Riders and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I like it okay but, much like Iron Man comiquette, I decided to pass because I did not LOVE it. Something about Wolvie's face with the vampire teeth just turned me off. If my wait list converts then great if not then I'll be alright. I prefer the brown costume anyways. :D

Predator exclusive. :( I knew from the beginning that I couldn't afford it. Didn't make it any less painful when I had to cancel it.

I've put myself on the Wait List at Sideshow. If it gets converted at this late date, I'll know it was meant to be. Or, at least, that's how I'll justify it to myself. :rolleyes:

I have mentioned it before, but, the original "big Daddy Balrog"..I had one on order from SS, but, when I got the shipping quote, at the time, I had to cancel..:monkey2

I'd have to go with the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Well of Souls 1/6 diorama, ........sorry been dreaming again.
okay Jabba will do for now.

Back