what`s your favorite star wars 1/6th so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the question is what's your favorite Star Wars 1/6th scale so far...not what's the best...so here goes...

The AOTC Obi-Wan...

Followed closely by Commander Cody...

Bossk...

....and the Desert Sands Trooper.

...subject to change as the collection continues of course.... :)

I sold my Qui Gon, Rotj Anakin, Rotj Luke, Mace and Bib/crumb as I did not feel the could compete with shelf space next to my HOt Toys. Sold my Cody as I got bored with it. Have my Ki Adi, PLO and Fisto on Craigslist. In the end I have Rots Kenobi, Maul and Fett left on my shelf from SS. Won't include my HT Luke in this as it is a HT. in the end my favourite is ROTS Kenobi!!!

so with all of the new stuff coming out..thought that id bump this thread...
cant wait for wolffe, fives and echo....plus the promises of both han and luke HOTH figures...(with tauntaun)....so next year(hopefully) is gonna rock...

It was impossible for me to single out a favorite before. It is even more difficult now. I like some of the figures released year one as much as I like the more recent stuff and the stuff that has been promised. The Sideshow Star Wars line has been full of win since the beginning.

Sideshow need to release this. Too cute to pass up!

IMG_5016.JPG

Right out of the box I think the Emperor is an awesome figure. Even the paint is good. He's up there...
This is a tough one....
I may have to go with my repainted Old Ben and Tama Threepio. But Emperor and Luke are right after them.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Bossk is by far SS best figure and my favorite. But with some Fett MODing he looks ace to, but I think is because Fett is my all time favorite character.

100_2422.jpg

I picked up Jabba at SDCC this year and I absolutely love him.

I also love Bossk. The snarling head is freaking awesome and the costuming on him are superb. Wish they would have made a hand that could actually hold something but other than that, love him.

Prior to picking up these two however I am a big fan of SSC Darth Maul. I know he doesn't get much love on here but I honestly think he is really cool.

SOUUUUUUUUUL OF CHOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOKINNNN!!!! 3P000000

Is my favorite. Bossk is retarded awesome as well.

Tough choice, but I'm going to go with this one cause, it's not only my favorite EU character but also my first 1/6 scale figure that I ordered and the one that got me into collecting. Sorry, the picture isn't the best. Still working on getting really great pictures together.

Back