what`s your favorite star wars 1/6th so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AGAIN COMMANDER CODY! :D
2019125-commander_cody_2.jpg

:mexwave

My favorite from my collection is Unison Han Solo.
But the most highly detailed is DX Luke.

And then the clone troopers. :)

i like all the clones..but capt rex...for someone who is supposed to be so famous, etc..he is just really boring..at least in his ph 1 bucket...i finally got him a few weeks ago and im not impressed..lol...weird, huh?

i like all the clones..but capt rex...for someone who is supposed to be so famous, etc..he is just really boring..at least in his ph 1 bucket...i finally got him a few weeks ago and im not impressed..lol...weird, huh?
See that's interesting.. :lol

..because, while I have no interest whatsoever in the character, the Rex design is pretty dynamic & cool looking; he's got the great blue motif patterns all over him, the cool Phase1 helmet, & all the commander gear to go with him.

Contrast him - with Bacarra. Now THAT is one sorry looking clone design. Sure, the helmet is a slight departure from the standard thing, but the colours, the lack of anything really striking about his look, just seems to scream 'prime contender' for PASS to me.

Unless you like that guy of course.. :wink1: :lol

See that's interesting.. :lol

..because, while I have no interest whatsoever in the character, the Rex design is pretty dynamic & cool looking; he's got the great blue motif patterns all over him, the cool Phase1 helmet, & all the commander gear to go with him.

Contrast him - with Bacarra. Now THAT is one sorry looking clone design. Sure, the helmet is a slight departure from the standard thing, but the colours, the lack of anything really striking about his look, just seems to scream 'prime contender' for PASS to me.

Unless you like that guy of course.. :wink1: :lol

I take it you must hate the OT with the all white troopers and the all black villain and that horrible all gold robot that follows Luke around. :slap

I take it you must hate the OT with the all white troopers and the all black villain and that horrible all gold robot that follows Luke around. :slap
Come on dude.. :lol

Yeah, I thought about that later actually - the Stormies are plain white armoured guys too. I guess the bottom line is, one either connects with a design, or they don't. There's no right or wrong really is there. :)

Come on dude.. :lol

Yeah, I thought about that later actually - the Stormies are plain white armoured guys too. I guess the bottom line is, one either connects with a design, or they don't. There's no right or wrong really is there. :)

:nana::lol

No clue where else to ask this, but does anyone here have the Palpatine/Sidious? How well does it hold up?

I like my set still. Sidious holds up a little better than palp, palp would defintiely benefit from a repaint(like most sideshow) his paint is a bit flat but otherwise good

Back