What other 12" lines do you want to see from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see George W. Bush as "The Decider". The exclusive could come with a magic 8-ball to make my decisions for me.

Blade Runner (hope I live to see SSC doing that...).
The Thing (Carpenter's version).

I'm not sure about the next two, perhaps the characters are less interesting, but the robots are pretty neat.

The Black Hole (incredible menacing robot "Maximillian")
Judge Dread (ABC Warrior/Robot)

Also Tron has a very interesting and unique character design. Imagine the programs Clu, Tron and Ram with these awesome light up suits, and the exclusive versions of course come with lightcycles!

[SIZE=-1]David [/SIZE]Lynch`[SIZE=-1]s Eraserhead [/SIZE]would be cool, but I guess that will never happen!

shaun-o said:
It's "inconcievable" that no one has mentioned Princess Bride figs. "Now prepare to die!":confused:

lolll..yeahh..so many great characters in there....

Unique Soul said:
The Big Lebowski!

Dude, Walter, Donny.

Also want David Dunn & Elijah from Unbreakable, Ghostace from Scream, & John Doe w/ bloody bandages from Se7en.

Could go for:

Jeffrey Goines - 12 Monkeys
Patrick Bateman - American Psycho
Ronald Miller - Can't Buy Me Love - Cool & Nerd :D
Frank - Donnie Darko
Ed Wood & Bela Lugosi - Ed Wood
Carl Showalter & Gaear Grimsrud - Fargo
Raoul Duke & Dr. Gonzo - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Sonny - I, Robot
Leon & Stansfield - Léon
Peter, Michael, Samir, & Milton - Office Space

I'd buy every figure on thats list...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Blade Runner (hope I live to see SSC doing that...).
I think I've heard of that movie. :D I don't think we'll ever see licensed figures, though. :monkey2

shaun-o said:
It's "inconcievable" that no one has mentioned Princess Bride figs. "Now prepare to die!":confused:

Didn't even think of that one, but I would buy Westley, Buttercup, and Montoya. I love Princess Bride.

Indiana Jones
The Rocketeer
Pirates of the Caribbean
Blade Runner
Flash Gordon (1980)
Austin Powers
The Marx Brothers
The Three Stooges
Abbot and Costello
Laurel and Hardy
Charlie Chaplin
Buster Keaton
Harold Lloyd

The Marx Brothers, DC Film characters (Reeve as Superman, and Keaton as Batman) and a set of Warners Gangsters in the 1/6th scale:

Humphrey Bogart as Sam Spade
James Cagney as Tom Powers
Edward G. Robinson as Enrico Bandello

Plus a special Premium Format James Cagney figure. A PF Cagney would be one of the only PF I would consider buying.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I know, chances are negligible. Considering that this is my favorite SF movie, it's hard to face the truth!

Never say never. That's one thing this hobby has taught me a couple of times. I never thought I would have Dark Shadows figures, and now I do. You never know.

I'd love to see a three figure "Seven" figure set...

All from the final scene... John Doe in orange jumpsuit (Maybe the bloody hands version as an exclusive?). Summerset in his coat and hat...with exclusive box... And Mills with his bandaged face... exclusive could maybe be the bloodied version from the "Doe apartment scene".

Man, I would love to have these figures!! I'm trying to custom make them, but Pitt's likeness is hard to find cheap.

I would like to see a line of figures from The Lost Boys and Underworld. Nothing against the Buffy figures but, I think its time we get some new vampire figures from Sideshow. I've been wanting figures from the film The Lost Boys for many, many years and I think that the line would sell very well (especially since we have never seen figures from this film and many people are wanting them). Of course, we all know that Sideshow would make them look awesome. Imagine a figure looking like the pic below:google

I also think that a line of figures from the movie Spaceballs would be a nice touch. The Mel Brooks classic is one of my favorite movies and they surelly could get the rights for the figures since they did 1/6 scales from his film Young Frankenstein awhile back...Heres to hoping that someone is listening...hint...hint...

Lost Boys was such a great vampire movie, and Near Dark was even better.

Back