What? No Love for 1:1 Robby?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoner

Super Freak
Reaction score
C'mon this thing will be cool!

032907robby_01.jpg

If only could afford it. :monkey2

If I could afford one I would definately want one... That way everytime my wife came near me while I am looking at my secret Sideshow account he can say "danger... danger" and I'll switch to a news site... :monkey5 :duh

customizerwannabe said:
Oooooh I want that. How many thousands is it? Gotta start saving now!

You want everything! You would get Always Wings if it was made of Polystone through SideShow. Besides you have kids and their future to think about! Save up for their college education!

This is one time I may actually break down and go for the gold. Even my wife knows that this one is very, very special (and that is MOST unusual). So, unless the price is TOO high, I will be getting Robby, and he will become the "ticket-taker" at the entrance of my home theater.

:blissy

Hey! I saw this at ComicCon last year (See pic below). I can't afford it nor do I have the space. But it's pretty cool.

If it has electronic light functions and working parts this baby won't be cheap... 10K maybe? ...

When I saw it I was hoping for 1/6. Even a 1/4 I would have gone for. 1/1 is cool, but there's no way I could justify that.

If it's got all the bells and whistles on it...$15,000US easy..And that means only a very few will be sold...And the wait time could be a while, I reckon these will be made on a order placed deal..

But, as cool as it would be....that's just too much $$$...

The only people who can afford this, wipe their a$$es with fifties!:D

Yeah, I've seen it before also. It's beautiful. I believe they offer a B9 Robot from LiS also. They are quite expensive but if ya gotta have one.......Well, ya gotta have one. It's a little out of my league. I was hoping for a 1/4 scale.

I'd probably buy a 1/4 scale version but 1:1 ain't gonna happen. :monkey2 I'm sure the 1/4 version would be upwards of $1000.

Get...
B000HEWEEY.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

...while you're waiting to order.

I'll be watching...
B000I2J2W2.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V47006429_.jpg

...this evening. :rock

Back