What movie everybody else hates but you love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Quantum of Solace a lot. The end is kind of anticlimactic, but up until the **** with Kabira, it's pretty great.

Fifth Element, I don't get the hate at all, I think it's one of the greats. I rank it way up there as a cult classic along the likes of 'Army of Darkness' etc.

I like Alien 3, it's not as good as 1 and 2 but I don't get what the hate is. It's still a classic IMO, people treat it like it's T3 or something, it's not THAT bad.

I like Terminator Salvation for being a spin-off story in the same universe rather then trying to be a direct sequel. It was a decent Sci-Fi movie in its own rights. I hated T3 and Genisys for trying to directly continue the story, and they really sucked at it. They are crappy movies making a parody out of T1/T2. The way Salvation did it I can live with, it doesn't taint the T1/T2 franchise while allowing for a new direction.

I like Predator 2, it shows that the Predators look for different types of warriors to battle, the 80s Urban Jungle was perfect imo. If they were to make more I would have liked to see Predator in a different era, fighting ancient warriors or something. Each movie should have a unique theme imo, it's not just about the jungle and GI Joe.

This one I don't really remember, but I liked Battlefield Earth (John Travolta) the first time I saw it, I never really got into Star Wars or Star Trek so I felt it's like a light version easy on the casual viewers. Though I haven't seen it ever since so not sure how bad it really was.

I also like a whole bunch of Nick Cage flicks, even bad ones like Wicker Man. The thing is, no matter how bad it gets, he's always entertaining, I'd rather be entertained then be bored.

---

Last edited:
Back