What is your all time favorite Horror movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
One answer, no top then lists, just one movie, what is yours?

My answer is The Shining! Kubrick was geneous and Nicholson was the icing on the cake. Still til' today the scariest movie or creepiest movie I have seen to date!

theres too many, anything produce in the 80's...but the only horror movie that stll get me chills today when i'm watching it, is THE EXORCIST.

Scared the hell out of me as a kid, and still does today.

65zokzp.jpg

Evil Dead 2. The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre comes in a close second. That was the first movie to truly freak me out.

Toss up between John Carpenter's Halloween and Wes Craven's original A Nightmare on Elm Street.
I never got nightmares from Freddy but I sure did stay up nights not wanting to go to sleep when I was a child.

Child's Play... Scared the crap out of me as a youngsta and made just as scared of dolls and still am to this day.
IT is a close second, damn that creppy a** clown.

Kind of weird, because i didnt have a problem with Freddy or Jason or any other horror character.

So many to choose from...as Shai said, the 80s horror was best.

My favorite would probably have to be:

003_HALLOWE1RP~Halloween-Posters.jpg

I only saw the exorcist when it was re-released in the theatres with the extra scenes. But, I must say when she came down the steps backwards that was one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

As for my favorite horror movie though I will probably have to go with hellraiser 2 or 3. :emperor

Erm no film actually scared me,but my fav is the texas chainsaw remake.
The poltergeist movies were probs the most freaky.Exorsist didnt scare me one bit,it was actually boring:confused:

I love horror movies too much to pick just one.

But one of my choices, which was the inspiration for Halloween, is Black Christmas (the original, not the remake).

Number one horror movie for me is Halloween.

Last edited:
Saw my first horror movie when I was only 12, and it was Nightmare on Elm Street part 1. I was scared and fascinated at the same time :cool:

The movie that I think is the scariest now, is Saw III. :D

Back