What is you personal GOTY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Nick it means gay of the year..to which I'd vote for Nick :D:lol

QF0100~Fabulous-Queer-as-Folk-Posters.jpg

GOW 2, Dead Space, Brothers In Arms are my top 3 games. Game I was most suprised by was Fable 2. Fallout 3, GTA 4, and MGS4 where all let downs for me.

Edit: Left 4 Dead is another awesome game.

it's a tough choice for GOY but the game i enjoyed most and replayed the most was Dead Space. I know it is a combination of a lot of genres and the story isn't that unique as a whole but damn i love this game. :rock

Fallout 3 by a mile for me.
Second place would probably go to GTA IV.

it's a tough choice for GOY but the game i enjoyed most and replayed the most was Dead Space. I know it is a combination of a lot of genres and the story isn't that unique as a whole but damn i love this game. :rock

Dead Space was a great game and I cant wait for a sequel! :rock

In order:
Dead Space
Gears 2
Left 4 Dead
Resistance 2 (not quite done yet)
Prince of Persia
Fallout 3

1.)MGS4
2.)Dead Space
3.)COD:Waw
4.) GTA:IV (this could move up since I haven't finished it yet)-TIE-Burnout Paradise(UNDERRATED)
5.)Bionic Commando Re-Armed

Edit:Also it sucks that there are too many games this year, still haven't touched LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, MK vs. DC, etc. Resistance could have been up there if I played it thru. At least the beta was cool.

I"m going with Left 4 Dead. Just about a perfect horror game IMO. But you can't go wrong with GOW2, Fallout 3 or Dead Space. The last 4 months of the year gave me almost a handfull of my favorite games in recent memory

My highlights of the year aren't necessary the best games but made me love the uniqueness & an original IP

They are..........mirror's edge & dead space

I did but Nintendo took aways it's balls with it's latest release. Double Dash is still reason enough for me to keep my wii.

Back