What is you personal GOTY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
Not making a poll because I don't want to leave anything out.

Mine:

rock1md0.jpg

Mega Man 9

GTA4

I love open world games like it, and the GTA series has the kind of humor and coolness i get and like. And it may not have been the most innovative game of the year, but it was certainly the coolest for me. I also like and have for years the fact that you can just listen to talk radio and drive around and do whatever.

Gears of War 2 for me, though MGS4 is a close second.

What edged Gears ahead for me was the playability, addicting nature of the game, and the great multiplayer. It really was a nice jump in quality from the first game, and much more fun.

MGS4, while a great game... It was beautifully done, but something felt different this time. It wasn't the same kind of game as previous MGS games, and was less fun to complete for me. I love the game, but it didn't have me dying to come back like the old games used to.

MGS4, while a great game... It was beautifully done, but something felt different this time. It wasn't the same kind of game as previous MGS games, and was less fun to complete for me. I love the game, but it didn't have me dying to come back like the old games used to.
i feel the same way. i think most time was spent watching videos.

I didn't play it until this summer, but my favorite game of the year was Bioshock. It was so good, I never wanted to turn it off.

bioshock-cover-edited.jpg

Back