What is you personal GOTY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My highlights of the year aren't necessary the best games but made me love the uniqueness & an original IP

They are..........mirror's edge & dead space

haven't played Dead Space yet, but Mirror's Edge was pretty damn fun.:rock

It was an amazing year for games.

My fav was Fallout 3! :rock

Anyone who doesn't like it has a screw loose. :duh :lol

For single player it is Grand Theft Auto 4 (It came out this year right???:monkey1)
And for multiplayer it is Call of Duty 5, but special rewards go to Gears of War 2.

MGS 4 is my choice for GOTY. But honestly, I don't understand how a few fans in here could be complaining about the long cutscenes. Long cutscenes have been trademark to the MGS series for a very long time. You guys choose to play MGS 2 and 3, so why are you complaining now?

Anyways, MGS 4 is my first choice, and Prince of Persia comes in a close second.

MGS 4 is my choice for GOTY. But honestly, I don't understand how a few fans in here could be complaining about the long cutscenes. Long cutscenes have been trademark to the MGS series for a very long time. You guys choose to play MGS 2 and 3, so why are you complaining now?

Anyways, MGS 4 is my first choice, and Prince of Persia comes in a close second.

It is still my game of the year. However, I have played every MG game for the most part and I don't remember one having nearly as long cutscenes as this game. Most of it was good. However, the stuff on the plane was way too damn long and drawn out. Plus the egg frying? WTF! LOL! Still best game of the year though.

I've been really out of the loop when it comes to games this year. So far the only 2008 game I've played and enjoyed is Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for PS2, so I guess I gotta go with that.

Gears 2, but I haven't played Fallout 3 yet. Waiting for the 360 to get repaired.

Back