Action Figure What interest would there be in Hot Toys acquiring the licence for Warcraft?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venom

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just had a thought, and believe this would make an interesting topic.

What interest would you guys have in Hot Toys acquiring the licence to develop 1/6th scale figures from Warcraft/WoW?

There's defintley an abundance of iconic characters to keep a series going for a very, very long time. From what I've found there's no decent figures or collectibles from this licence, bar some of the statues produced by sideshow.

What characters would you like to see? Arthas? Thrall? Varian? Malfurion? Illidan? Vol'jin? Grom? This list could go on forever. Would there even be a chance of this happening?

What are ya'll thoughts on this .

I would still buy them if a different company made them as long as they were somewhat accurate to the game.

Someone could do the movie figures, but WETA is involved so they might not be allowed.

I would love to see HT do it, but they don't take chances like that anymore, it's more of a Threezero license. The designs look amazing.

It probably wouldn't happen but if it did, I'd love a Sylvanas, the Dark Lady figure.

Back