What Hot Toys TDK figures are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which TDK figures are you getting

• Total voters
version 1 joker
bank robber joker
dark knight costume batman
two-face
maybe batman begins costume but alread have takara so I'm still not fully decided.

All (so far) except TDK Batman - not because it's a bad figure, I just think the original suit is a much better looking design (even if Bale couldn't turn his head...actually I think that adds to the awesomeness of it - if you're unfortunate enough to get Batman's attention, you don't just get him looking at you; the full bulk of his body is turned in your direction and you can see what's coming next is going to hurt haha)

I have BB and Joker,and Bank Robber Joker on the way,passed on the TDK Batman.

Getting everything because I lack the self-control to leave anything out. And so far they're all pretty cool.

Its in the Iron Man line where I wish I was capable of exercising greater choosiness - the toys look like they're executed superbly but I wasn't that fond of the film - I'll only be getting Mark 1 because it'll look cool next to other robotic figures and for a sense of completeness.

already have bb bats and v1 joker.....waiting for tdk bats from toys2 and have two-face on preorder from Joe.

I am fighting the temptation of the Begins suit... Should I succomb, that would be all of the figures.

I have the Batman new suit and Joker on order. Bank Robber Joker will be mine also. I definitely can't afford another Batman, so the original suit will be left out.

I am still sourcing for a good deal for the Joker. Am tempted to get Two Face too.:emperor

All of them ;)

but as a few other people, I'm kinda undecided about the Batman Begins Batman. LOL. I seem to be collecting all the newer figures first and then going backwards to the older ones. V1 Joker and Batman Begins Batman should be my last =D

I'm getting them all except the original Joker and the original suit Batman. I'll have TDK suit Batman,Two face,Bank robber Joker plus I'll be making a custom Dent with the extra head and a custom Bruce Wayne with the extra head.

Back