What franchise would you most like Hot Toys to revisit (Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aliens!!! The whole marine crew and Ripley! Definitely! :rock
Would be an instant buy! :love

Oh, and Iron Man of course... it's been so long...
;)

Last edited:
Update HT excel sheet

A32F888D-D0A0-4D89-89F7-0136FF66EA49.jpeg

9B6B38C4-9B39-4106-9CAE-1A8D09D045C1.jpeg

EF8C5BC3-43E1-4317-A6D9-C376E4D308DF.jpeg

B41029C9-A340-4069-9BC1-A64FD85ADBCE.jpeg

AAD08BCB-27C0-433B-9862-349B163932B8.jpeg

44D1B7F0-1F14-4343-97D1-EA37F880070D.jpeg

458D9319-2661-4CE3-98D6-3D35A032AAB2.jpeg

Count me in on the USCM pile. I assume they wouldn't get likenesses NECA couldn't, so we'd be out Drake and Apone (and Apone is my biggest want), but Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Frost, Ripley, Newt (how'd that be for a two pack?!), and Bishop... I think "Crowe" and "Weirzbowski" have expressed being open to it, but we'd never get that deep.

Pirates of the Caribbean
The rest of the Pirate Lords would be fantastic:
7w2pur.jpg

Ammand - Black Sea
Chevalle - Mediterranean Sea
Sumbhajee Angria - Indian Ocean
Ching - Pacific Ocean
Eduardo Villanueva - Adriatic Sea
Jocard - Atlantic Ocean
Sao Feng - South China Sea?

The Arkham games
Would love to see Arkham's Ra's al Ghul, Talia, Azrael,...
and that faux Monarch flashback Zorro skin done as a figure. :lol
D_ZclpGXkAE4q8h

oyoVLP6.jpg

Last edited:
Predator Dutch and his team, Rambo, Alien. Arkham oriigins normal suit. Joker 2.0 from Arkham Knight.

Last edited:
I do not know why they did not yet start something as popular as Friends, Married with Children or MASH. I would buy them for sure. You can see on the success of Funko and Lego that did Friends that demand would not be a problem.

I'm seeing Terminator winning polls and being requested for years now.

I know PCS have plans for Conan when they start 1/6 next year, and InArt are trying to get the Terminator sixth scale license. With some shows coming up, maybe they'll announce or show something. No matter what else is coming out, a new T2 T-800 is going to break the community wide open.

I'm seeing Terminator winning polls and being requested for years now.

I know PCS have plans for Conan when they start 1/6 next year, and InArt are trying to get the Terminator sixth scale license. With some shows coming up, maybe they'll announce or show something. No matter what else is coming out, a new T2 T-800 is going to break the community wide open.

You just know if InArt announces Terminator then Howard Chan will suddenly be interested in that license again. New Terminator war ensues. :blissy

What franchise would you most like Hot Toys to revisit (Poll)
Is there a list of all the licenses HT has actally had? Still has? Dropped? Abt to lapse?
Some I'd have liked them to continue, others I'd rather they went to other co.s
With so many bootleg companies out there, not sure who has what licenses?

Last edited:
I don’t know I want HT to revisit anything except revisit their contracts and cancel all of these so Inart can pick them up:

Terminator
Alien
Predator
RoboCop
Tron

They should revisit all the protos they've teased and never released.
Yellow jacket, Ultron Drone, Snowtrooper Commander, airbourne clone trooper, 212th trooper, Range trooper, Valerian Cara figure, Prometheus figures, Andor version reg clone, clean phase 1 501st trooper, the rest of the House Party Protocol Iron Men, Team Suit cap and War Machine, Holographic clear Iron Man (not the crappy half arsed one they did release) etc etc etc

its never been done to any extent....but i would like to see a Firefly line and maybe figures from The Expanse

Back