What franchise would you most like Hot Toys to revisit (Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other

Ild love for someone to do highlander. Tv and film. Connor and Duncan. Hot toys could make lovely ones but so could some other companies.
Of the choices listed terminator. I had th em and sold them but always regret it.

I’ve tapped out of HT recently due to their boring catalog and high prices. Yes R2 would be nice to own but I’m not will to pay $350 CANADIAN. I am however interested in a Mayor Penguin since Feb 18 2012.

You guys are so old....

We need a Batfleck revisit, another Leto Joker and we have not had a new Spiderman in like what ? A whole month???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first choice is Rambo and second Rocky.

Having said that, I'd love a Jack Sparrow from Curse of the Black Pearl. They never made one, and it's the best film in the series, and Sparrow never looked better. I'd settle for the Cannibal Jack they teased years ago.

Metal Gear Solid. Seriously they need to do a remake of Raiden, big boss and make maybe solid snake and venom snake. This will most probably never happen but hey, a man can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voted for Aliens, but I really would like to see them release a Chopper Predator 2.0. His omission is all the more obvious because they've literally done every other Predator from AVP, including secondary and tertiary ones.

I would like then to redo that crappy Selene they made
and that crappy Arya
and those crappy Walking Dead figures
oh wait...

Forget revisit. Get JAWS. What else?

JAWS would be a cool license to see HT do something with

They live would be another unique one

I know Sideshow started a figure from Big Trouble in Little China, but would be cool to see HT take it over and do The whole main cast including the three storms!

What other's would you all like to see besides revists?

I'd like to see Hot Toys get a license like Game Of Thrones and go deep and do it well. Threezero release 3 a year at best and the final product is shocking.

I'd like to see Hot Toys get a license like Game Of Thrones and go deep and do it well. Threezero release 3 a year at best and the final product is shocking.

At the beginning of the last season I was down for any GoT figure on offer. But I wasn't a fan of how things wrapped up. I was psyched for Brienne and reckon ThreeZero did a pretty decent job - but now all I can think of now is a tall chick sobbing in her nightie.

Back