What franchise would you most like Hot Toys to revisit (Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure it counts as a franchise but I would love to have then do some sports stars...I am unimpressed with the soon to be released Magic Johnson sixth scale headsculpt.

I'd love Indy to be revisited. A really good Indiana Jones figure would be brilliant.
No one seems to have been able to accomplish this commercially.

I'd like a 1/6 scale E.T. with Elliott and BMX too, please.

View attachment 480358
This popped up in my Instagram feed. Anyone know who’s releasing it? Looks amazing!
6B0EC9F5-814C-4C6E-BDA0-AEEF05F08B2B.png

'66 Batgirl, Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman and Batmobile, and Batman Forever Sonar, Panther and Robin.
My choice is 66 Batman. They made an amazing Romero Joker but never released it.
Yes finish this^
The four lead rogues:
- Romero/Joker,
-Newmar/Catwoman,
-Burgess Meredith/Penguin,
-Frank Gorshin/Riddler. (preferably in suit and bowler )
+
- Yvonne Craig Barbara Gordon/Batgirl need to be done minimum.

Last edited:
Agree^, I'd love to see him released, although the unsurprising fact that only Tonto (emphasis: Johny Depp) was released without the titular character, is just another indicator of some of the problems with how they approached that film.

At this point if they even have the license, I'd rather they go back to Jay Silverheels and Clayton Moore likeness. Although more likley from a 3rd party.

Tonto+and+Lone+Ranger.jpg

Last edited:
I don't bother wishing anything from Hot Toys, anymore, honestly, whether it's a revisit or something new, outside of my Thor 1 Loki grail (I don't have much hope for it, though).

There’s so many franchises that deserve a revisit. If I could only choose one it would be Predator 1, primarily Dutch (DX with PERS).

I would also love to see Terminator 1 (Sarah, Reese and T800) and Aliens (Ripley, Newt, and Marines)

I'd get the Predator commando team--updated Dutch, Dillon, Mac, Blaine, Billy, Poncho, Hawkins
There’s so many franchises that deserve a revisit. If I could only choose one it would be Predator 1, primarily Dutch (DX with PERS).
The whole 7 Commando team deserve a company that'll do them justice...
Dutch, Dillon, Billy, Blain, Poncho, Mac, Hawkins, + Anna. 3e13dd3a91261afe2319dd7c39f50f42.jpg
7w2v2x.jpg

Would also like to see Alien/Aliens Xenomorph, Queen, updated Colonial Marines, and Power Loader
Would love to see Hot Toys redo the Colonial Marines, hell I'd buy them all.
Give me all the Colonial Marines.
(Ripley, Newt, and Marines)
Ripley: (with Power Loader & Newt
As well as the Colonial Marines. At least several of the main "Bug Stompers" crew:
Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Drake, Bishop, Apone, Gorman, Ferro ....
pv8SLiW.jpg

Sadly how HT sees Aliens franchise...
695ztz.gif

Last edited:
Blade from the first movie. HT made a Blade 2 figure which was pretty awesome in it's own right. But Blade I with a companion Whistler would make me happy.

Last edited:
It's true. I love the character but enough is enough.

I am happy Queen Studios have the Matrix movies license now. One step closer to a Reloaded Neo.

'66 Batgirl, Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman and Batmobile,
My choice is 66 Batman. They made an amazing Romero Joker but never released it.
Yes finish this^
The four lead rogues:
- Romero/Joker,
-Newmar/Catwoman,
-Burgess Meredith/Penguin,
-Frank Gorshin/Riddler. (preferably in suit and bowler )
+
- Yvonne Craig Barbara Gordon/Batgirl need to be done minimum.
Looks like Mars has picked up the slack
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...three-versions-of-cesar-romeros-joker.246941/https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/mars-toys-1-6-penguin-burgess-meredith.246943/#post-10776862https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/mars-toys-1-6-riddler-frank-gorshin.246942/
And while revisiting the Dynamic Duo, hopefully they add - Green Hornet and Kato pair, finally done justice in this scale.
tghtifneq0u71.jpg

Last edited:
They should revisit the Predator franchise, and make 1/4 and 2.0 versions, you know, LIKE HOT TOYS SAID THEY WOULD, but never did........:mad::banghead

Back