Premium Format What DC is next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will be the next PF

• Aquaman

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Flash

Votes: 66 54.5%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Martian Manhunter

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Green Arrow

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Shazam

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Hawkman

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
Cyborg is like Spider-Woman to me. Not a real member

:exactly: I actually do like the character but he will ALWAYS be a core member of the Titans to me. I have the entire Wolfman and Perez runs on the book and just can't imagine the Titans without him. Out of all the new 52 changes, making Cyborg a core member of the JL really upset me. Oh well, I just read the Bat books now anyway as far as DC is concerned. The reboots over at Marvel & DC have got me reading a lot less comics.

These two:

3QLmNUY.jpg

The Flash is my favorite DC hero, so I will cast my vote for him.

I also definitely want to see Aquaman, Hawkman, and Martian Manhunter. Another hero that's not on the list...Firestorm. I'd love to see a Firestorm PF.

2946873-furyoffirestorm+zero+issue+firestorm+reforms+ronnie+vs+helix+dc+comics+fury+of+fire+storm.jpg

I am thinking Aquaman or Flash. After they do those two and get the main JL out of the way, I am hoping for a Nightwing and some more supporting characters.

They need another woman already. But first, I would just like them to concentrate on getting Superman out on time so will be hoping for that first. My vote is Wonder Woman or Catwoman but I don't want any thick cluncker men's boots on Catwoman this time :) They better be hot!

Based on popularity it should be Flash. However, while not my favorite character Aquaman would make a great PF. I would definitely like a Martian Manhunter. He is the most constant member across all iterations of the Justice League. Also hoping for a Doctor Fate someday. Great PF potential.

2965078-img_5276.png

Last edited:
Back