Premium Format What DC is next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will be the next PF

• Aquaman

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Flash

Votes: 66 54.5%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Martian Manhunter

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Green Arrow

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Shazam

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Hawkman

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
If we're assuming Wonder Woman is off the table, then I think it'll be Flash (hopefully with a Reverse Flash variant). After that my preferences, in order, would be:
1. Hawkman & Hawkgirl
2. Aquaman (a variant Mera add on would be cool and probably an instant sell through)
3. Supergirl
4. Catwoman
5. Robin
6. Batgirl
7. Power Girl
8. Cyborg
9. Zatana
10. Martain Manhunter

Off the list, Martian Manhunter. Hope for more Batman villians though. Scarecrow, Freeze and Croc.

Flash is a definite, but I want Green Arrow. I love what Sideshow did with Hawkeye and I want something similar with Arrow. Loved him on Justice League Unlimited and am really enjoying the CW show. Just bought the Kevin Smith paperbacks and Year One. Can't wait for this PF.

I want BANE!
I would only want comic book bane. Not Tom Hardy

Would love it to be Shazam
i remember seeing shazam in the sideshow experince a while back. maybe im mistaken.

I want a FLASH hands down. then a Martian Manhunter but i doubt he would be made unless the ES is low. he doesnt seem to be one of the popular JLA members.

I would only want comic book bane. Not Tom Hardy

i remember seeing shazam in the sideshow experince a while back. maybe im mistaken.

I want a FLASH hands down. then a Martian Manhunter but i doubt he would be made unless the ES is low. he doesnt seem to be one of the popular JLA members.

Flash has been at the top of my list since the DC announcement. My fav DC character. Green Lantern is probably my second fav, so I'm pleased he got made already.

Martian Manhunter has to get made. He has to be at least as popular ad Lobo, doesn't he?

I also really want a Firestorm, Hawkman, and Aquaman.

Back