Premium Format What DC is next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will be the next PF

• Aquaman

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Flash

Votes: 66 54.5%
  • Cyborg

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Martian Manhunter

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Green Arrow

Votes: 14 11.6%
  • Shazam

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Hawkman

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
I want a Dianna to complete the Trinity and then I'll reshift my PFF focus on Marvel.

The good news is that I'm almost done with the Marvel side

I want modern Thor (crosses fingers) the new Cap and a decent comic Iron Man preferably modern as well.

I hope they make Black Manta to go with Aquaman. Also would love Captain Cold and Reverse Flash to go with Flash.

After Wonder Woman, I am hoping for Aquaman -- but I would love to see Nightwing, Batgirl and Supergirl soon.

After Wonder Woman, I am hoping for Aquaman -- but I would love to see Nightwing, Batgirl and Supergirl soon.

The posts have been dying down and it's the same people posting on here day after day and people seem to be leaving the hobby for one reason or another. Sideshow needs to release a major DC hitter stat to bring some excitement back. Also, all these pieces with 6000+ ES is kind of making things "no rush" to order. Anyhoo, just my two cents. :dunno I'm hoping for something exciting 'cause I haven't seen anything great lately. I like the Spidey statue but waiting on ES to see if I pass. Where the heck is WW already...?

The posts have been dying down and it's the same people posting on here day after day and people seem to be leaving the hobby for one reason or another. Sideshow needs to release a major DC hitter stat to bring some excitement back. Also, all these pieces with 6000+ ES is kind of making things "no rush" to order. Anyhoo, just my two cents. :dunno I'm hoping for something exciting 'cause I haven't seen anything great lately. I like the Spidey statue but waiting on ES to see if I pass. Where the heck is WW already...?

:goodpost: we always agree! :wave but yes we need a super girl, batgirl or power girl to bring on more sexy excitement. I stop checking these threads since there's not much new hot stuff to get me coming back lately. I checked the WW thread and there's just nothing new about the statue. It seems so long ago. Hey but once she pops up. I'm sure to be back there.

If sideshow released all of the major characters upfront, the license wouldn't last

:goodpost: we always agree! :wave but yes we need a super girl, batgirl or power girl to bring on more sexy excitement. I stop checking these threads since there's not much new hot stuff to get me coming back lately. I checked the WW thread and there's just nothing new about the statue. It seems so long ago. Hey but once she pops up. I'm sure to be back there.

Thanks CBG and the rest of you guys. Yeah I've been bored with the same old same old releases, not on these threads either that much these days. I much prefer DC to Marvel so without anything new from DC I'm kind of ZZZzzz LOL. All I have on PO is Supes Ex PF and Baroness 1/6 and Cobra Commander 1/6. If I see a gorgeous Catwoman PF or WW PF up for PO then that will pull me back. Anyway all, later :peace

I actually wouldn't mind one of the Robins or Stephanie Brown Batgirl or maybe even her as Spoiler. Personally I liked her Batgirl costume better. Oh which reminds me, have they put her in the New 52 yet? I rather enjoyed her Batgirl arc.

covers-batgirl-12-by-stanley-artgerm-lau.jpg

Batgirl_Stephanie_Brown_0009.jpg

Last edited:
Love to see what Victor Fries would look like as a pf along with scarecrow. I think though they will go with a superman villain like Lex in his suit or Hammer us with a $679 Darkseid.

Mr. Freeze... please.

I can only imagine how amazing a Mr. Freeze PF would be with an ice base and ice gun!!! *drools*

Back