What Console To Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Game Console is Best dvd/bluray/games

• Total voters
Get a PS3 pix. (or a wii)

360 is a hunk of ^^^^, sold mine 2 mos after i owned it. (RROD After about 40 days, sold it for a loss to a friend now he's got a PS3 and no 360 lol)

Isn't the choice obvious? You created a poll that asks "What Game Console is Best dvd/bluray/games." The PS3 is the only current generation gaming console that offers that feature set.

Buy a PS3, it's an investment that will last longer than the 360.

However, the 360 is quite cheap now, and you can get one and a Wii for about the same price as PS3. In the end, it comes down to the games you want to play.

Or buy a basketball and be done with it.

Reopened temporarily.

Thanks everyone. I went with the Xbox 360. Got my kids a few games for Christmas and I am sure they will be happy. All of your input. I will prolly eventually get a PS3 too. But for now its for my two boys so Xbox it is.

Reopened temporarily.

Thanks everyone. I went with the Xbox 360. Got my kids a few games for Christmas and I am sure they will be happy. All of your input. I will prolly eventually get a PS3 too. But for now its for my two boys so Xbox it is.

good decision. I love my 360.

Get a PS3 pix. (or a wii)

360 is a hunk of ^^^^, sold mine 2 mos after i owned it. (RROD After about 40 days, sold it for a loss to a friend now he's got a PS3 and no 360 lol)

all 360s are crap because yours broke. :confused:
I had one for 2 and a half years and only broke it modifying the case. :lol
Then I bought an elite and touch wood its been perfect.

All the people I know who got a 360 have had to send it back for repairs.

But at the end of the day its what machine has the games you want to play. Is suprising the "Sega/Nintendo" mentality still exists when it comes to games consoles

all 360s are crap because yours broke. :confused:
I had one for 2 and a half years and only broke it modifying the case. :lol
Then I bought an elite and touch wood its been perfect.

I had one for the same time period and never had a problem with it. When it did die Microsoft was quick to get me a replacement without any hassle. Its nice to see that he got a 360 because its got the best games and controller out of the three.

All the people I know who got a 360 have had to send it back for repairs.

its actualy the complete opposite for me and thats since they day they were released. :monkey1
I know it was big problem at first but I thought they did something to the elite and new consoles.:confused: Maybe I'm wrong , I haven't looked into it much since I haven't had a problem yet and hopefully never will.

I really only play gears of war so no other console has ever really interested me.
I think I have a ps3 already for crimbo ....( hopefully:naughty ) but I can't think of one game I would buy for it. I've bought it for the blu ray player.

I might get mgs4 since I played part 3 but I think that would be it.

Reopened temporarily.

Be sure to buy GEARS 2!!!

I got both systems... and id say Xbox360 is better for GAMMING. PS3 has games but i find they dont interest me. I bought the PS3 for blueray.

If you buy a PS3 for blu ray DONT... blu ray players are dropping in price like crazy. If you like to play games get a 360, If your worried about Xbricking get a PS3 hahaha.

Whatever you do dont get a Wii. Mine has been collecting dust from launch.

Personally, I like the 360 controller for the game. I'm not too fond with the PS3 controller. As for the games, both are equally fun. However, the PS3 has the blu-ray feature that you're looking for. As for Wii, the games become very boring after you master it within a week. It's fun for the kids and family with parties where tons of more kids come over.

Right now, as the owner of both the 360 and PS3, I am actually afraid that the PS3 will be downsized yet again in light of how terrible sales for it have been. I mean, Sony seems unwilling (or unable) to reduce its (still) very high price, so they may end up gutting it further than what they have to reduce costs...

360 is still the Best Next gen console out there, dollar for dollar.

You can't play the Star Wars game on it, I don't think, but I recommend the Nintendo DS of all the systems out right now. I have a 360, Wii, and DS, and enjoy the DS the most. You've got Mario Kart, the Castlevanias, New Super Mario, Zelda, Elite Beat Agents, Yoshi's Island, etc., plus all the great GBA games you can play on it. I love that damn thing. Plus, you can play it just about anywhere!

Back