What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed it.
I wish they would do a sequel but include more involvement from the Joker.

I couldn't stand it man. A lot of melodrama and a myriad of technical issues plus I just didn't like some of the liberties taken with the characters and Lore.

Now I'm on to Shadow of the Colossus. Just killed the 8th and still having fun. Game might be a little over rated but that by no means makes it bad.

I just finished playing Monster Hunter World. Got over 150 hours into it. HR 60 or so, don't remember. If anyone wants to play, add my PSN wolfthesilent

Might be overrated to somebody who doesn't have any Nostalgia towards it. It was the Pinnacle of gaming at its time and the memories from playing it back in the day and being amazed at it still linger in your brain. I wouldn't expect somebody who's used to newer games and never played it when it was a hot item to Be wowed by it. This isnt a knock, it's just when you remember something that you totally love you sort of have a bias. I could understand someone not thinking it's the best game in the world by newer game standards. Think of the Metal Gear Solid series and how many people think it's garbage just because of the controls alone.

Quantum Break.

Feel like it's more of a movie than a game. Think I might have to give up on this game as well as it's just not doing it for me.

After Mario Odyssey I've been in a game funk of not being able to find anything satisfying.

I'm already 93 hours total played! HR 44 as Gunlance! ^^!! Great game! Ahaha!

Nice! :hi5: I started off with Gunlance, but it was a little too slow for my liking... I'm using the Bow now and I like it a lot.

I just finished playing Monster Hunter World. Got over 150 hours into it. HR 60 or so, don't remember. If anyone wants to play, add my PSN wolfthesilent

I would add you if I wasn't on Xbox. I feel like I chose the wrong system for this.

Might be overrated to somebody who doesn't have any Nostalgia towards it. It was the Pinnacle of gaming at its time and the memories from playing it back in the day and being amazed at it still linger in your brain. I wouldn't expect somebody who's used to newer games and never played it when it was a hot item to Be wowed by it. This isnt a knock, it's just when you remember something that you totally love you sort of have a bias. I could understand someone not thinking it's the best game in the world by newer game standards. Think of the Metal Gear Solid series and how many people think it's garbage just because of the controls alone.

Well I am by no means comparing it to modern games I just don't think it's as great as some say. I know nostalgia can give you rose tinted glasses but the horse controls strange and the mechanics are pretty shallow.

7 Days to Die. One of the most addictive games I've ever played.

I just wish they would ****ing update it to be on par with the PC version.

Nice! :hi5: I started off with Gunlance, but it was a little too slow for my liking... I'm using the Bow now and I like it a lot.

I would add you if I wasn't on Xbox. I feel like I chose the wrong system for this.

Not at all! I'm sure you have a lot of people to play with too. Though, on PSN you get to play with a lot of japanese players which is cool since I feel like they will elongate the lifespan of the game.

Not at all! I'm sure you have a lot of people to play with too. Though, on PSN you get to play with a lot of japanese players which is cool since I feel like they will elongate the lifespan of the game.

I haven't lost a (hunting) quest with JP users on my team, yet hah. Just got to HR11. On the Rathian ??? tracks mission.
I'm working on Death Stench armor cuz it looks neat, and am using LS. I'm happy this is as fun as the PS2 version. Never did get Fatalis' set...

add me on PSN, Hunters! PSN: Dischumx

Already Finished The Witcher 2 and now a few hours on The Witcher 3. The fighting is more dynamic, the horse riding is good but I think MGSV did it better.

playing Monster Hunter World now, just solo finished the game with charge blade - took me 85 hours, dont bother go online as solo is the essence of these kind of gamesm similar to Dark Souls

7 Days to Die. One of the most addictive games I've ever played.

I just wish they would ****ing update it to be on par with the PC version.

Man , I ran a PC server for a long long time....

That’s a crazy game. It needs some more game play options though. Open world end up being a shoot em up, with very little building most of the time. Raiding makes it a pain.

Currently playing LIFE IS STRANGE.

It’s a neat idea, not sure how much girl:high school drama I am willing to live through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to score Nier limited edition for a great price. I was waiting to get it before playing.

I'm loving it!!

This game feels like Japan never lost its dominance of the video game market. Im feeling almost nostalgic playing it!

I managed to score Nier limited edition for a great price. I was waiting to get it before playing.

I'm loving it!!

This game feels like Japan never lost its dominance of the video game market. Im feeling almost nostalgic playing it!

Neir is next on my list....and Night in the Woods.

Picked up the Handsome Jack Borderlands collection on PS4. So far the prequel is pretty fun. Kind of wish the remastered the first one to replay.

Rime.

It's a neat little fantasy game. mostly solving puzzles. No combat. There's s neat monster encounter I've had so far, but you just run. It's a no dialogue game where you slowly unravel the story through little pieces you find in each stage. Neat.

Back