What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah TT games are more just sitting back and watching type games. I like them because when a good one comes out I can get my wife to watch me play and help me make decisions to change the story as we go. It's much better than watching some TV show I end up falling asleep during.

LIFE. AFTERLIFE.

REAL. VIRTUAL.

DREAM. NIGHTMARE.

... .. . It's a thin line. - It's AXIOM VERGE.

axiom.jpg

This game is definitely not for everyone, to me this is bliss.

Playing on Nintendo Switch with the "Snakebyte" 3rd party controller (turbo button is so much win).

DOOM VFR. Having a blast so far. I switched to the dual shock 4 since both the aim and move controllers were so wonky as far as controlls go.

Recore Definitive edition. Had high hopes for this game but sadly it's not as fun as I thought it would be.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. Never finished it and about 4 years later (now) I started over and I'm now towards the end.

Also have Mario Odyssey, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, and Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water on hold since I'm pretty much addicted to Dark Souls at the moment.

Using my venom x4 on my ps4 to play through mirrors edge catalyst again. 1000x better and my movements are so fluid now. Speed running everything without error, it really ups the parkour timing. Using a mouse to play fps and tps is the only way to go. I only use the ds4 for racing games and non shooters.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Playing the Batman Telltale series.

It's my first Telltale game. I like the look, and enjoying the story. But it's too much of a movie for my taste, I'm barely playing anything..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Telltale is best with their story, it's like an interactive movie. You should try The Walking Dead season 1, and Wolf Among Us, they're my favorites

Using my venom x4 on my ps4 to play through mirrors edge catalyst again. 1000x better and my movements are so fluid now. Speed running everything without error, it really ups the parkour timing. Using a mouse to play fps and tps is the only way to go. I only use the ds4 for racing games and non shooters.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I played the beta which was surprisingly long. By the time the game came out like, I couldn't be bothered to replay everyting as the game was far more repetitive than the first. And level design was much more bland and less diverse. That's my main gripe with ME:C

Yeah Telltale is best with their story, it's like an interactive movie. You should try The Walking Dead season 1, and Wolf Among Us, they're my favorites

I do love movies, but this almost makes me want to watch it instead, if it wasn't for the interactive Conversations

sorry you feel that way, you were probably terrible at it so thats why youre so harsh on ME/ME:C. i played the first to death and will probably do the same to this one. not being a jerk, just the people that didnt get it seemed to not fare well toward it in the review department.

sorry you feel that way, you were probably terrible at it so thats why youre so harsh on ME/ME:C. i played the first to death and will probably do the same to this one. not being a jerk, just the people that didnt get it seemed to not fare well toward it in the review department.

What's my skill level got to do with bland level design?

I played the first plenty of times and loved it. The sequel didnt match my expectations at least In terms of design.

That being said, I haven't played beyond where the Beta ends. Maybe it turns around after that

it does. you havent gotten to any of the beautiful/technical parts of the city in the beta. its not really about the city ist about how you traverse it that makes it fun, i dont care really how its designed so long as the intended gameplay is there. its meant to look how it looks, thats how its always been.

I do love movies, but this almost makes me want to watch it instead, if it wasn't for the interactive Conversations

well that's the fun in that you get to choose your story

Stop and play the Witcher 3.
I still need to play it through for a deeper story, I don't like to skip it because I played from the first game too

Wolf among Us was tons of fun....

Way too short...

Back