What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm playing Assasins Creed Origins, probably one of the better AC games i've played, some of the past AC games got boring after a while but i'm enjoying this one more than I thought i would.

Halo ODST, never played it before. Bought the 360 disc version and while that's underway thought about buying the masterchief collection version on the Xonex. Love it. Looks great and plays like a Halo game should. Switching this with Batman Arkham Knight.

Finally finishing up Final Fantasy 15 then I'm jumping straight into Shadow of the Colossus Remake.

I'm not even half way through. I heard they sent an update to fix the story, is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not even half way through. I heard they sent an update to fix the story, is that true?

Oh I don't know. I only just started playing it this last November, and never really followed any news on it. I watched the tie-in CG movie as well as the 5 episode anime...with those two the story felt pretty complete. I wonder what was left out. now I'm gonna go look it up :panic:

Assasins Creed Origins. Loving it. This is by far the hardest one. I'm a sucker for all things Ancient Egyptian so I am geeking out over this one.

Assasins Creed Origins. Loving it. This is by far the hardest one. I'm a sucker for all things Ancient Egyptian so I am geeking out over this one.

Yes I cannot wait to play "Origins" as I hear awesome things about it. I am currently playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate and I actually am loving this game. All Assassin's Creed games (I have played them all) are very addictive and this one is no exception. I love the whole Victorian era London setting with the whole "steampunk" theme. I purchased this game a year ago and finally got around to playing it about a Week ago and have put many hours into it and will continue to put many more into it as well. I got the version with the "season pass" so I have the "Jack the Ripper" campaign which was awesome as hell. "Charles Darwin", "Charles Dickens", "Alexander Graham Bell", "Karl Marx"...and many more amazing characters from that time period of 1868 are included and again make this game awesome.
So many people have complained about "Syndicate" being boring with bad graphics but I beg to differ. There is also a part in the game where a "World War I" section is available which I have not jumped into yet but I cannot wait to see how that turns out to be.

...once I finish this game I am jumping right into "Origins". Someone told me it almost feels more like a RPG than any of the other Assassin's Creed games. I will find out soon enough. :)

I'm playing Assasins Creed Origins, probably one of the better AC games i've played, some of the past AC games got boring after a while but i'm enjoying this one more than I thought i would.

Looking forward to that one! Still trying to play all the AC games, and really am enjoying them all

AC 3 was great

Been playing AC IV Black Flag for a few hours - really enjoying the tonal difference a lot

Looking forward to that one! Still trying to play all the AC games, and really am enjoying them all

AC 3 was great

Been playing AC IV Black Flag for a few hours - really enjoying the tonal difference a lot

...again I have not played "Origins" but "Black Flag" is without a doubt the BEST Assassin's Creed available!
I've had this game for a long time and still play it everyone once in a while as I love exploring the numerous islands for treasure etc. The pirate theme is awesome as well.

Shadows of Mordor....

A little Grindy so far......

Not sure it’s as good as people say.....seems like a weak Batman Arkham clone...

Doom on PS4! (Finally)

Loving the mechanics of this game. A refreshing FPS that loves to give the finger to long drawn out exposition that’s plaguing the industry.

Sotc, 4th playthrough on hard mode w/ time trials. Cant wait to be done with the platinum, i can play this game blindfolded at this point.

Rime, it was free on psn, i see why. Deleted after 1 hour. Cant say i didnt try.

Back