What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Arkham City (I know, late to the party) - just finished it. Not really impressed with the ending.

Next up is a Borderlands revisit, given Borderlands 2 on the horizon...

I also recommend Kingdoms of Amalur. You'll stop caring about the story, history, and races probably about two into it, but the combat and characters are worth it. Customization is great and being able to restart all skill points is a huge step in the right direction.

Just finished up Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning and am now starting up Transformers : Fall of Cybertron

Downloaded Ogre Battle 64 from virtual console on the Wii. Game got me sucked in. Super fun to play.

MW3 & BF3 on Xbox
Resistance on Vita
waiting for LittleBigPlanet (Vita)
Black Ops 2 & Hitman for Xbox, I'll probably get Medal Of Honor as well

Counter Strike: GO

If you have never played 1.6 or Source, this game would make you more than happy. Unfortunately, I have, and this doesn't really bring anything new to the table, aside from some upgraded lighting effects, new weapon models, and a few new (read useless) weapons. The basic Counter Strike experience is still intact though--Valve didn't mess with that.

I decided to put in a lot of time with my PS3 until Borderlands 2, which I'm getting for Xbox, comes out. Playing Heavy Rain, Jak and Daxter, Devil May Cry, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

PS3:
FFXIII
Castlevania: Lords of Shadows
Transformers: FOC

Yeah, I just got a PS3... so A LOT of catching up to do on gaming, lol. I'm loving it all so far.

Skyrim, Hearthfire DLC. On my way to building my THIRD house! I have a wife in one who is also the person who is in charge of looking after the place,(haha, whipped) and two kids: one ignorant ungratful boy and a charming polite girl. I bring them gifts of my dragon-slaying adventures but they don't seem to care much.
I walk through fire and dragon breath to supply them with a happy wealthy home, and they don't bat an eyelid.
Maybe I've been wasting my time on all this?
On the other hand the trophy rooms and armouries you can build and customise are a brilliant edition to the game!

Just started Max Payne 3. Enjoying it so far, though the controls could have been a touch tighter. No matter how I adjust things they never feel quite as fluid as I'd like. Still good, old-school type shooting fun though.

Back