What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been playing Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning. I got such a backlog of unplayed games that I just grabbed one and said that I'm gonna play it from start to finish. Got to get through some games before the big fall push gets here :)

Still running around Arkham City. Trying to finish the trophy for Twice Nightly (New Game Plus) and Perfect Night Day 2 (completing everything on a New Game Plus) going to take forever.

I seem to be hooked on real chess on my vita right now. There's a great bonus section of checkmate in 1-5 move puzzles that I'm really enjoying, and kicking myself on a few for not seeing the solution sooner. Well worth the 7.99 download price, and my favourite vita game so far, which is kinda sad considering it's potential.

Playing Metal Gear Solid 4 trying to get those pain in the ass emblems and trophies.

Last edited:
Im playing persona 4 arena on xbox 360 and sound shapes for playstation vita both are amazing games.

I've been replaying the Arkham games lately. Asylum was much easier than I remembered.

City has been fun. Tons of stuff I had forgotten about. One thing I hadn't forgotten was how much I hated the AR training. I think I've tried the one going through the steel mill tunnel 30 times.:mad:

I've only played about an hour, but already I think that sleeping dogs is better than the last GTA. Fantastic stopgap anyway since rockstar have delayed the next one.

Back